Extraction / Dirty Bomb

Arrange pub meets and gathers, discuss your favorite games.

Moderator: Executive

Necromancer
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Extraction / Dirty Bomb

Post by Necromancer »

Just received an invitation to Dirty Bomb closed Beta +2 extra keys.
post if interested.

Its yet another attempt from Splash Damage to re-create an up to date RTCW:ET, after the failure of ET:QW and Brink.

official site
Last edited by Necromancer on Sun May 25, 2014 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
-“Regret your helplessness…and feel despair.”
Achievement Unlocked: Battlefield 4 Uninstalled!!
ShadowRado
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Re: Extraction / Dirty Bomb

Post by ShadowRado »

I would be interested in a beta key if you still have one necro. Thanks :)
ImageDoomKitten
Madsgyver
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Madsgyver »

Me too. Looks like fun!
Róka

Post by Róka »

I'm definitely interested if you still have a beta key :?
ImageImage
ZombieToof
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by ZombieToof »

I also signed up for beta. If there is still interest I have two additional keys.

ZombieToof
…I'm made of mountains, made of metal, made of whiskey, and waves! You won't believe your own breath, when the bold words finally escape your mouth. Keep your secrets hidden, till we're certain of just what we've found. Yeah, they bleed just like us, but our calling is what shapes us now. We won't be held back, won't be tied up, we won't be pinned down. Not now. Astronautalis: "Dimitri Mendeleev"
YouSawNothing

Post by YouSawNothing »

I'm interested in this game as I'm one of the few people who actually enjoyed brink, still don't understand what everyones problem with it was.
undrt0w
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by undrt0w »

I played this a little bit the other day. Seems interesting although I find the shooting mechanics still weird (prolly I have to get used to it)
Welcome Committee Member
What is GC? | Getting Started at GC | Campaign Sign-up Video | FAQ | Forum Netiquette

New Members do you need help?
Find me on TS or send me a PM
ZombieToof
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by ZombieToof »

Dirty Bomb is in open Beta now and available on steam. The Gameplay is stable and balanced and the mechanics and objective focus is great. There is already a small but active competitive scene and I have seen you lurking in the dirty cups stream chat. Yes, you ;)

They work on the detail around the game ATM and the 2 major problems: The match making and cheaters in match making. But the Casual Games are mostly unaffected by that and there is an active PUG community.

Is anybody actively playing Dirty Bomb? I've played the crap out of it in the last week and like to play with friends.
…I'm made of mountains, made of metal, made of whiskey, and waves! You won't believe your own breath, when the bold words finally escape your mouth. Keep your secrets hidden, till we're certain of just what we've found. Yeah, they bleed just like us, but our calling is what shapes us now. We won't be held back, won't be tied up, we won't be pinned down. Not now. Astronautalis: "Dimitri Mendeleev"
fUNh1t

Post by fUNh1t »

Not available in Russia. Sad times.
InsanityRocks
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by InsanityRocks »

ZombieToof wrote:Dirty Bomb is in open Beta now and available on steam. The Gameplay is stable and balanced and the mechanics and objective focus is great. There is already a small but active competitive scene and I have seen you lurking in the dirty cups stream chat. Yes, you ;)

They work on the detail around the game ATM and the 2 major problems: The match making and cheaters in match making. But the Casual Games are mostly unaffected by that and there is an active PUG community.

Is anybody actively playing Dirty Bomb? I've played the crap out of it in the last week and like to play with friends.
:cry: I've yet to play it because it seems like my son is always playing it :oops:

Looks fun, though.
o1oo1
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by o1oo1 »

i played it , was pretty fun. Some of the classes are annoying as frak to play against, namely the tripmine character
undrt0w
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by undrt0w »

Hehe...Zombie yeah man, I am pro laik this! :)

Why don't you on add me on Steam then? We have a group of around 5 ppl playing it.
Welcome Committee Member
What is GC? | Getting Started at GC | Campaign Sign-up Video | FAQ | Forum Netiquette

New Members do you need help?
Find me on TS or send me a PM
ZombieToof
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by ZombieToof »

undrt0w wrote:Hehe...Zombie yeah man, I am pro laik this! :)

Why don't you on add me on Steam then? We have a group of around 5 ppl playing it.
Yup, you where one of the lurkers. I added you.

o1oo1 wrote:i played it , was pretty fun. Some of the classes are annoying as frak to play against, namely the tripmine character
Proxy is nasty. Strange thing is she is not used in comp play, but wrecks people in pubs because of the mines and cause she is crazy fast.

You can get a code for Fragger for free ATM:
http://www.pcgamer.com/watch-the-full-d ... mercenary/
Fragger is the granades guy and part of the starter pack you can buy on steam.
o1oo1
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by o1oo1 »

you can add me if you want to play 01001, the new free bushwick means turret mania , its insane
ZombieToof
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by ZombieToof »

o1oo1 wrote:you can add me if you want to play 01001, the new free bushwick means turret mania , its insane
Hey, I've added you. I'm glad they put Bushwacker into free rotation for 2 weeks, even so I bought him some days ago. Games with too few engies are a pain. But if Proxy annoyed you rhino in rotation might not make you happy. Slow as hell, but 200hp and a minigun as the ability. Campers dreams and hard to come by in pubs. I left most games in the last week where I had one in my own team, but that won't work for the coming 2 weeks. At least both teams will have more cheese than is healthy.