Fallout News

Arrange pub meets and gathers, discuss your favorite games.

Moderator: Executive

ZombieToof
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Re: Fallout News

Post by ZombieToof »

Jokerle wrote:I raped a mini-godzilla with a minigun :P

One thing that bugs me is getting stuck while existing terminals, forcing a reload. :cry:
I don't play the game, but heard that you can fix that by capping the frames at 60 fps.
…I'm made of mountains, made of metal, made of whiskey, and waves! You won't believe your own breath, when the bold words finally escape your mouth. Keep your secrets hidden, till we're certain of just what we've found. Yeah, they bleed just like us, but our calling is what shapes us now. We won't be held back, won't be tied up, we won't be pinned down. Not now. Astronautalis: "Dimitri Mendeleev"
CaptJagermeister
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by CaptJagermeister »

ZombieToof wrote:

One thing that bugs me is getting stuck while existing terminals, forcing a reload. :cry:
I don't play the game, but heard that you can fix that by capping the frames at 60 fps.
You can't turn off V-sync in the game settings so the game should be capped at 60fps by default for most people. I also recommend everyone to turn off mouse acceleration in the ini files cause it makes aiming a lot easier.
Jokerle
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Jokerle »

CaptJagermeister wrote:
ZombieToof wrote:

You can't turn off V-sync in the game settings so the game should be capped at 60fps by default for most people. I also recommend everyone to turn off mouse acceleration in the ini files cause it makes aiming a lot easier.

Thx, for the tips, i was too lazy to google anything yesterday and just want to play a bit.
My monitor is at 120hz, so i probably need to cap stuff.
Wat ne Wuchtbrumme!
A Docile Sloth
Executive
Executive

Post by A Docile Sloth »

CaptJagermeister wrote:recommend everyone to turn off mouse acceleration in the ini files cause it makes aiming a lot easier.
Wait what. It's 2015. Not only am I shocked that mouse acceleration is still a thing but I'm more shocked by the fact that you have to edit an ini to turn it off, not the options.

Da Faq?
Divine-Sneaker

Post by Divine-Sneaker »

Mouse acceleration is literally hitler
"fraking game mechanics"
Fields
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Fields »

Yeah, it's a console port so there's quite a few settings that are only accessible from the ini. Even so, the game has been running super smooth for me so far, 0 crashes and minimal glitches. :thumbup:
Nix

Post by Nix »

Can't go pass the Diamond city entrance. Dialog stays frozen and I can't move, the fu...
MAAfield 4: MAA Rising, Second MAA, MAA Strike, MAA's Teeth, Final MAA, MAA Operations, Community MAA and Legacy MAA
CekiHappy
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by CekiHappy »

CrookedBarrel

Post by CrookedBarrel »

CekiHappy wrote:Cena
Note that this cannot be accomplished using the ingame character creation. This is photoshopped using the head model from a wrestling game.
"Of course he looks like the suspect, that don't make him guilty! You look like an idiot, that doesn't mean you are one." -Ken Rosenberg
BF4 C3 TCF Sgt
BF4 C4 SAD Cpt
BF4 C5 EVIL WO
BF4 C6 TCF Col
Gwynzer
Executive
Executive

Post by Gwynzer »

who is champ?
ViperXVII
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by ViperXVII »

CrookedBarrel wrote:
CekiHappy wrote:Cena
Note that this cannot be accomplished using the ingame character creation. This is photoshopped using the head model from a wrestling game.
DAMN IT I ALREADY BOUGHT THE GAME, RUINED NOW
Ash2Dust
Executive
Executive

Post by Ash2Dust »

I'm impressed with this, but I was also impressed with the last couple.
Turned off Vsync in my Nvidia control panel and its running pretty good on my 580.

Had to google turning pip boy light on and off, holstering weapon, etc.
Wish there was an indicator for what needs repairing when a settlement is raided.

Finally figured out the Transfer all Junk to workshop and not individually scrap each piece of junk. Still figuring out what if its worth it to equip better weapons and armor on settlers.
ViperXVII
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by ViperXVII »

Ash2Dust wrote: Still figuring out what if its worth it to equip better weapons and armor on settlers.
We were theorycrafting about this yesterday on TS. My personal guess is that its a RNG table simulated attack, and that it's not a "real" battle unless you're there, have you seen anything that would show otherwise?
Ash2Dust
Executive
Executive

Post by Ash2Dust »

I have not evaluated much as when I'm not there (miss the notification and don't know how to check for an attack) which means things are damaged. When I show up, I kick ass and the rare settler death is no real cost as far as I can see.
CrookedBarrel

Post by CrookedBarrel »

phpBB [video]

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/2920/
"Of course he looks like the suspect, that don't make him guilty! You look like an idiot, that doesn't mean you are one." -Ken Rosenberg
BF4 C3 TCF Sgt
BF4 C4 SAD Cpt
BF4 C5 EVIL WO
BF4 C6 TCF Col