Project Zomboid

Arrange pub meets and gathers, discuss your favorite games.

Moderator: Executive

styphon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Project Zomboid

Post by styphon »

It's another apocalypse survival game, but this time it's top down 3rd person with 16 bit style graphics. It's currently on steam early release - http://store.steampowered.com/app/108600/. It's only £10 (currently 20% off that at time of writing) and a lot of fun. Scavenge, build, stockpile, grow, fish, survive! Death is inevitable, how long can you survive?

I'm still in my first week playing solo on beginner mode (yes, there's a beginner mode, newbies are not recommended to start with the full game difficulty) and have found my first base and started to fortify it.

There's an online mode, if anyone else has the game we should get a GC group going and survive together.
CognitoCon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Re: Project Zomboid

Post by CognitoCon »

I believe this game has been around quite some time now and the last time I looked at it I just remember it being pretty crisp. If it hasn't changed too much it's really like a flash game or something.
cancel_man
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Re: Project Zomboid

Post by cancel_man »

Have it. Enjoy it. Ran a multiplayer server for a while. It's pretty good but like any early access game they keep adding and changing things. I'm holding off getting back into it until it's closer to or fully released.