Squad free weekend April 6th

Arrange pub meets and gathers, discuss your favorite games.

Moderator: Executive

Ash2Dust
Executive
Executive

Squad free weekend April 6th

Post by Ash2Dust »

http://steamcommunity.com/games/squad/a ... 8023633406
We are thrilled to announce that on Thursday, April 6th at approx 10 am PST we will be launching our second Squad free weekend. As a thank you to our player base we would like to offer you a redux of one of our favorite classic Project Reality maps (To be hot fixed in on Wednesday). Also, Squad will be on sale for 50% off for the duration of the free weekend!!! (April 6th 10 am PST to April 10th 10 am PST)
Ash2Dust
Executive
Executive

Re: Squad free weekend April 6th

Post by Ash2Dust »

Free weekend still have today and tomorrow left. Some servers have 80 players?!?!
Gwynzer
Executive
Executive

Re: Squad free weekend April 6th

Post by Gwynzer »

I really enjoy squad, and the new map they have is fantastic and I hope a lot more like what we''ll be seeing from them in the future. At the moment the US always lose to the insurgents, but I think that's more due to an initial rush problem and more needs a tweak to starting tickets and/or bleed rate. I rarely feel like I'm actually losing until it's over.

I'd really like to get a server going for it tbh, but in order to have a publicly listed one you have to have to active core and people moderating it fairly actively. That requires at least a half dozen of us to be playing fairly regularly.