End of BF3 Campaign 6 - Upcoming BF4 Campaign 1

The website front page.

Moderator: Executive

sushi
Executive
Executive

End of BF3 Campaign 6 - Upcoming BF4 Campaign 1

Post by sushi »

On Saturday 24th of August we saw the UN Army putting up a last heroic defense on Wake island and bravely going down firing volley of machine gun bullets at a hard pressing enemy. UN than surrendered to SCAR, ending this sixth Battlefield 3 campaign here at Global Conflict.

On behalf of the Senate I would like to thank the Generals, their High Commands and officers for leading their armies into battle. Thanks to you soldiers for joining us playing. And last but not least thanks to the Tournament Administrators for their great job setting the campaign up and keeping the show going - I know TA'ing at times is hard and unrewarding.
Thank you all for your dedication!

Now where does the end of C6 leave us? As you all know BF4 is at our doorstep. Since the majority of our players are looking forward to the game Global Conflict will continue, featuring Campaign 1 playing BF4! I am sure you will agree with me that we did our best providing you with a great environment to enjoy BF3 "the way it is meant to be played". I want take this opportunity to thank everybody who contributed in the last 6 campaigns to make them happen and to improve GC. You are awesome guys!

We will take the time until BF4 is reaching the shelves to overdo our campaign system, rest the officer base, find our-selves some new generals and have some fun events in the meantime. So if you feel like organizing a fun event, helping out with the website, improving ABC don't be shy. Also please do become a supporting member to add your voice as we discuss how to transition to BF4.
FlashofSilver

Re: End of BF3 Campaign 6 - Upcoming BF4 Campaign 1

Post by FlashofSilver »

From what I have heard, you guys have kept up your consistent and tireless effort to make GC fun and awesome throughout all six campaigns, and that is definitely to be congratulated. All the best for BF4!
Necromancer
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Re: End of BF3 Campaign 6 - Upcoming BF4 Campaign 1

Post by Necromancer »

i knew something was wrong when the UN had to defend on their own attack...
-“Regret your helplessness…and feel despair.”
Achievement Unlocked: Battlefield 4 Uninstalled!!