The website front page.

Moderator: Executive

Gwynzer
Executive
Executive

22 Feb Event Plan

Post by Gwynzer »

Hi all.

This Saturday we are currently looking at playing Red Orchestra 2. .Sup will be hosting this weeks events, turn up in Teamspeak around SBT if you're interested in playing.

As we've mentioned in the past, we currently have an interest survey for BF4C2 up. Please Check it out!.
undrt0w
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Re: 22 Feb Event Plan

Post by undrt0w »

This means I should buy it ha?
Welcome Committee Member
What is GC? | Getting Started at GC | Campaign Sign-up Video | FAQ | Forum Netiquette

New Members do you need help?
Find me on TS or send me a PM
Gwynzer
Executive
Executive

Post by Gwynzer »

Yes!
Wi1D_K4rD
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Wi1D_K4rD »

So... I bought 4 copies off Green Man Gaming cause it was 5 dollars and I am personally obligated to convert as many people to RO2/RS as possible. So tomorrow the first four people who get on who doesn't have it but wants to play can receive a free copy. I'll be on around SBT-1.
.Sup
Executive
Executive

Post by .Sup »

Wi1D_K4rD wrote:So... I bought 4 copies off Green Man Gaming cause it was 5 dollars and I am personally obligated to convert as many people to RO2/RS as possible. So tomorrow the first four people who get on who doesn't have it but wants to play can receive a free copy. I'll be on around SBT-1.
You rock!
undrt0w
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by undrt0w »

.Sup wrote:
Wi1D_K4rD wrote:So... I bought 4 copies off Green Man Gaming cause it was 5 dollars and I am personally obligated to convert as many people to RO2/RS as possible. So tomorrow the first four people who get on who doesn't have it but wants to play can receive a free copy. I'll be on around SBT-1.
You rock!
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Welcome Committee Member
What is GC? | Getting Started at GC | Campaign Sign-up Video | FAQ | Forum Netiquette

undrt0w
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by undrt0w »

Well, I had a lot of fun with this game....and with Fields :)

We had a pretty decent group, we should do that again.

And Wild Kard is de boss! :clap:
Welcome Committee Member

TCZapper
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by TCZapper »

Yeah, a lot of fun. Felt like insurgency but with more people. Although artillery is annoying. Either you're left standing around pointlessly for 30 seconds or you die and find out it was friendly artillery.

In the future it's useful to keep in mind that we can join using a server IP. I know I tried using steam's "join game" feature and all it gave me was the server IP. In-game you can press '~' to open the console and type 'open 127.0.0.1:1234' with the proper IP:Port.
Wi1D_K4rD
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Wi1D_K4rD »

I had a lot of fun playing with you guys. I definitely want to get some games going more often. Would be willing to chip in some cash for our own server too if we ever went that route.

In regards to the arty Zapper mentioned, I'd probably blame that more on just bad arty placement. Ideally you'd place it in front of an assaulting army or just behind the point your attacking to cut off reinforcements. Unfortunately the SLs can't always get a mark that far back and the commander ends up calling it too short preventing you from entering. If it's the enemy's preventing you from entering well... its doing its job so.
o1oo1
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by o1oo1 »

It was fun for what little amount i played, shame i had to go early . I would definitely like to play again