Global Podcast #25

The website front page.

Moderator: Executive

Gwynzer
Executive
Executive

Global Podcast #25

Post by Gwynzer »

Main Topics: Campaign End; Future Events.

Guests: InsanityRocks, A Docile Sloth, Damonott, Hypo, CekiHappy, Th30ne, Nix, Abaday, A Docile Sloth, Gwynzer, Matsif, Fields, Haruky, Spreez, and LoRdG0nZo.

Download: To download the podcast in .mp3 format go here.

- Extra Note: This is a long one. We had a whale of a time recording it though and had a lot to talk about, hopefully this doesn't inconvenience anyone!
A Docile Sloth
Executive
Executive

Re: Global Podcast #25

Post by A Docile Sloth »

Gwynzer wrote: Guests: InsanityRocks, A Docile Sloth, Damonott, Hypo, CekiHappy, Th30ne, Nix, Abaday, A Docile Sloth, Gwynzer, Matsif, Fields, Haruky, Spreez, and LoRdG0nZo.
It was so much fun, I turned up twice :P
ZombieToof
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by ZombieToof »

Great Podcast. Thanks for the whiskey recommendations. I'll definitely checkout the Ardbeg. My current favorite is the Laphroaig quarter cask which goes into the same direction and is perfectly sweet. My girlfriend calls it saddle soap, but I love it.

To pick up on the favorite moment thingy it's also the skrim on Altai Range that ended 3-0. We held the eastern flag with Gardalop's engi squad against a constant flood of LAVs and Infantry for an eternity. I SRAWed the attack heli in the last minute before I died and could not respawn. That was the most intense fight I had in GC.
…I'm made of mountains, made of metal, made of whiskey, and waves! You won't believe your own breath, when the bold words finally escape your mouth. Keep your secrets hidden, till we're certain of just what we've found. Yeah, they bleed just like us, but our calling is what shapes us now. We won't be held back, won't be tied up, we won't be pinned down. Not now. Astronautalis: "Dimitri Mendeleev"
Gwynzer
Executive
Executive

Post by Gwynzer »

The Laphroigs that I've tasted have been incredibly smoky, Ardbeg is similar so if you like Lappy you'll like Ard.
InsanityRocks
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by InsanityRocks »

Gwynzer wrote:The Laphroigs that I've tasted have been incredibly smoky, Ardbeg is similar so if you like Lappy you'll like Ard.
I guess I have a plebeian palette because I find the Laphroigs too peety for me.

I have and enjoy the Highland Park 12, Balvenie DoubleWood 12, and Talisker 10.

However, and I now this is blasphemous, I'm currently enjoying the Dewars Highlander Honey.

Dang - Now I'm thirsty :lol: