GC Needs You!

The website front page.

Moderator: Executive

mrBLUE9
Executive
Executive

GC Needs You!

Post by mrBLUE9 »

This coming week we will be doing some recruiting for the new campaign through social media, but there's just no better way to recruit new members than word of mouth!

Following Kilo's suggestion, we are doing a mass recruitment campaign based on word of mouth and we need your help!

It's really simple! If you are one of those guys that are regularly pubbing, we want you to try and engage other players you think may fit our organized style of play and talk to them about GC!

If you see anyone that enjoys playing with their squad or following the squad leader orders, just add them on Battlelog after the round ends and invite them over to GC! You can send them this page that contains some nice info for newcomers.

If everyone invites just 1 or 2 persons we would have more than enough people to fill our servers during Battledays. That's why we need your help! Remember, this community is made of the collective efforts of every single member here, so you can totally make a difference!

Above all, thank you for being part of this community! See you on the battlefield!

MONGO_abaday
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Re: GC Needs You!

Post by MONGO_abaday »

:thumbup: will see what I can do
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Fields
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Fields »

*Friends list maxxed out at 100*

Thanks for setting such a tiny cap, EA/DICE. :thumbdown:

No worries, I'll find a way to invite some people.
JCoalts

Post by JCoalts »

I put up a post on the site for a server/clan that the OTG guys have frequented for a while now http://www.lodclan.org/. Lots of regulars there that I think would fit what we are looking for. Hopefully a few sign up! Here is their server if anyone wants to check it out.. http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/se ... -All-Maps/