Haruky Plis

Off-topic discussion, where anyone can talk about almost anything.

Moderator: Executive

Coloneluber

Haruky Plis

Post by Coloneluber »

I missed you, bae <3
(and you too fields, but I saw you on Tuesday)

Also hello old and new friends alike. It's been a while. I'm looking forward to playing with everyone again :thumbup:
King6moh
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Re: Haruky Plis

Post by King6moh »

Hey Colonel,

I think we talked on Tuesday during the NABO. Good to catch ya on! We'll get you sorted with proper access to the forums!
Coloneluber

Post by Coloneluber »

Yes we did! I got forum access when I got assigned to the army.
haruky
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by haruky »

OH, SNAP.

IS THIS WHO I THINK IT IS??? My arch nemesis. Hell, I can't believe I'm saying this but I missed you too. Where the heck have you been?

To be honest, I've been sorta AWOL as well from GC... But I hop on once in a while. More than you do at least. :mrgreen:
Image[/url]
Coloneluber

Post by Coloneluber »

Well when we switched to BF4 my PC couldn't really handle it, and not being able to participate in the campaigns kinda put me off - then I started working a full-time job, a part-time job, as well as an internship. But now I'm back with vengeance and the fires of our bromance can be rekindled.

haruky wrote: But I hop on once in a while. More than you do at least. :mrgreen:
*Looks at my post count*
*Looks at yours*

Yeah. You could say that. If you're on for the battleday today, we can catch up a bit.
SeraphiM0352
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by SeraphiM0352 »

i miss you too haruky :(

come back to us
haruky
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by haruky »

Ahah. Well... I recently got PayDay 2 and I've been itching to have a group to play that with... So maybe if we all get together for it, I can get some more gametime in!

As for BF4 campaigns.. Unfortunately, I've been totally out of the loop on the BF4 campaigns this year. Just never got into the game and when I realized I have to actually play to get unlocks during the campaign, I figured I didn't really have the time for it and didn't join in.

In any case, if anyone's into poker... check out the poker thread too! I'll most likely be there unless something comes up.
Image[/url]
Coloneluber

Post by Coloneluber »

haruky wrote:Ahah. Well... I recently got PayDay 2 and I've been itching to have a group to play that with... So maybe if we all get together for it, I can get some more gametime in!
I used to play it quite a bit. Would definitely be game.