Signing up

For when things break.

Moderator: Executive

Caboose

Signing up

Post by Caboose »

Sorry to start anotheroneof these but I just signed up and when I go to sign up for a group both are password protected, how do I go about signing up?
deathbot9000

Post by deathbot9000 »

I may be wrong, but I think you have to PM the general of the side you want to join for the password.

Xrcist is the big bad booty daddy for Operation X factor omega and Stonie McPoopie-shorts is the Conner McStonie of the clan McStonie.
Ash2Dust
Executive
Executive

Post by Ash2Dust »

I'm wondering why green new recruits arent advised to PM a general/HC to get a password since thats ultimately the only way to play. Something feels like it has fallen thru the cracks. To sign up quickly, you can send a PM here for SFB modules.php?name=Private_Messages&file= ... ost&u=2992. Avoid the propaganda and join now.

Anyways, welcome aboard Caboose and enjoy our twice a week, have fun, and avoid smacktards battles. Alot of us have been here for several years and still enjoy fighting known foes, win or lose.

Leave any feedback as a new recruit that you think can be improved for future new players.
Titi

Post by Titi »

deathbot9000 wrote:I may be wrong, but ...
Xrcist is the big bad booty daddy for Operation X factor omega and Stonie McPoopie-shorts is the Conner McStonie of the clan McStonie.
And please try to ignore this sort of talk, with no smiley no less.
After you get to know us, then you might find this humorous or just roll your eyes. :wink:
StarLord

Post by StarLord »

Ho Ash, I think you forgot to give him the link to PM Xrcist, if he want to choose... I'm sure that was only a mistake, but anyway, I'm gonna correct it for you ;)

Here if you want to join X's army :
modules.php?name=Private_Messages&file= ... =post&u=21

P.S.: What? Out of my neutral duties? I was just making sure both side have equal chance of recruting this soldier ;)
"There is nothing more exhilarating than to be shot at without result."
-Winston Churchill
ph1l0r
Executive
Executive

Post by ph1l0r »

Both teams can see and read this read which allows for equal chances already. As you saw OX personell posted even before one of our guys was able to. But thanks for stepping in and filling the gap Starlord.

Welcome to the show. You will like it ;-)
just call me phil on ts, ingame, wherever. i'll even respond to phil in real life. wooohooo!
deathbot9000

Post by deathbot9000 »

Titi wrote:
After you get to know us, then you might find this humorous or just roll your eyes. :wink:
or maybe before you log onto the internets you should find your sense of humor, remove the shrink wrap and attempt to use it. :wink:
DaGrooved1

Post by DaGrooved1 »

Maybe someone should redo the sign up guide?
deathbot9000

Post by deathbot9000 »

DaGrooved1 wrote:Maybe someone should redo the sign up guide?
agreed, but why even have a password at this point? are the generals actively communicating their numbers to try keeping equal sides?
Winter_Lion

Post by Winter_Lion »

deathbot9000 wrote:
Titi wrote:
or maybe before you log onto the internets you should find your sense of humor, remove the shrink wrap and attempt to use it. :wink:
Ouch...........touche' :roll:

Winter
ImageImage