Password lost, no email :(

For when things break.

Moderator: Executive

ph1l0r
Executive
Executive

Post by ph1l0r »

Ok when i delete mokum and rename tempmokum to mokum?
just call me phil on ts, ingame, wherever. i'll even respond to phil in real life. wooohooo!
Leroy

Post by Leroy »

heya F|H mokum :)
Losin' all your highs and lows, Ain't it funny how the feelin' goes away?
Redman

Post by Redman »

Okay Mokum, first welcome!

I reset your mokum password to 123456. I am trusting our community members to not sneak in there and take over your profile :twisted:

Once you sign on you can go in and change your e-mail and your password. If you are still having problems let me know.

Redman
Exec Senate
ImageImageImage
CLICK HERE TO BECOME A VOTEABLE MEMBER
Camapign 4: Pirate Redman/NeutralImage
Campaign 3: Army General Redman/High CommandImage
Campaign 2 : Captain.Redman U.S./75th Ranger RegimentImage
Interfusi0n

Post by Interfusi0n »

Redman wrote:Okay Mokum, first welcome!

I reset your mokum password to ****. I am trusting our community members to not sneak in there and take over your profile :twisted:

Once you sign on you can go in and change your e-mail and your password. If you are still having problems let me know.

Redman
Exec Senate
:!::!::!:

Dude, PM his tempmokum account. Don't trust random people.
Andi

Post by Andi »

Interfusi0n wrote:
Redman wrote:Okay Mokum, first welcome!

I reset your mokum password to ****. I am trusting our community members to not sneak in there and take over your profile :twisted:

Redman
Exec Senate
:!::!::!:

Dude, PM his tempmokum account. Don't trust random people.
i copy that, but otherwise: why should one of us conquer mokums account? useless :!:
@6-Obschtz.Andi|GT
@7-Obgfr.Andi|TB (Einsatzschild Gold, Panzerorden Bronze, Scharfschützenabzeichen, Nahkampfspange Silber)
8D|2|Pfc.Andi
BF2 C3: S2*Man Andi84 (Image BlackOps Service Ribbon, Main Battle Service Ribbon, Trouble Pack Award, Quacksalver Recognition, Bench Monkey, Nutcracker Award)
C4*Pfc Andi84 (ImageShortest Campaign Ever, Squad Unit Citation, Support Medal)
C5: XE*PFC Andi84 (ImageSilver Star, Infantry Assault Medal, Squad Unit Citation, Bronze Star)
C6: SD*CPR Andi84 (ImageCampaign Winner Medal, Battle Service Ribbon, BlackOps Service Ribbon, 3 Lifesaver Medals, 4 Squad Unit Citations, Infantry Assault Medal, Chuck Norris Action Ribbon)
C7: B9*PVT Andi84 (ImageCombat Action Medal)
sushi
Executive
Executive

Post by sushi »

On the other hand taking over the account might be a first step to take over the world....

Muaaaahhhahhaahaarr.

Mokum, welcome mate! Please give us a hands up when you are all set up correctly.
ph1l0r
Executive
Executive

Post by ph1l0r »

it would be easier if i could just delete mokum and rename tempmokum back to mokum. let me know if that would work for you.
just call me phil on ts, ingame, wherever. i'll even respond to phil in real life. wooohooo!
ChickenSalad

Post by ChickenSalad »

Looking for some BF2 pain mokum? :P

(If only I could get mine to "work".)
ChickenSalad

Post by ChickenSalad »

Just found out this night that the issues might be more with many servers than with my rig. Dunno why but I get disconnects over and over on like 8 of 10 servers. Very funny to watch a map load for ages and then *pop* "your conn's gone fishin". But I just played on some french server and it ran quite well - except for some hyperhiccuplagwhatever during the first 2 minutes of a new map.
Aint got no clue. My rig handles the game easily and other games didn't get all bitchy over my conn lately. :|
Titi

Post by Titi »

ph1l0r
Executive
Executive

Post by ph1l0r »

tempmokum wrote:oh most certainly! Delete all you want as long as I can get mokum back :D

Cheers,
mokum
Try to login as mokum with the password from tempmokum. If that works i'll do the delete / rename thing. Be sure to close your browser after logging out and maybe clean your cookies.