Ash2Dust
Executive
Executive

Post by Ash2Dust »

sounds like you have a bad iso.
tiberian_rebel

Post by tiberian_rebel »

W$%^Q^%#$%@#^%&%&^!%$!%$%
I spent damn near five days downloading that file becuase the connection kept failing. (Yes, that alone proves me to be a retard). Can someone recommend a good torrent site? (preferably one that won't take me several days to download).
"It is only one who is thoroughly acquainted with the evils of war that can thoroughly understand the profitable way of carrying it on." -Sun Tzu
Andi

Post by Andi »

tiberian, if you come to ts one or two hours before the battle today i might help you.
@6-Obschtz.Andi|GT
@7-Obgfr.Andi|TB (Einsatzschild Gold, Panzerorden Bronze, Scharfschützenabzeichen, Nahkampfspange Silber)
8D|2|Pfc.Andi
BF2 C3: S2*Man Andi84 (Image BlackOps Service Ribbon, Main Battle Service Ribbon, Trouble Pack Award, Quacksalver Recognition, Bench Monkey, Nutcracker Award)
C4*Pfc Andi84 (ImageShortest Campaign Ever, Squad Unit Citation, Support Medal)
C5: XE*PFC Andi84 (ImageSilver Star, Infantry Assault Medal, Squad Unit Citation, Bronze Star)
C6: SD*CPR Andi84 (ImageCampaign Winner Medal, Battle Service Ribbon, BlackOps Service Ribbon, 3 Lifesaver Medals, 4 Squad Unit Citations, Infantry Assault Medal, Chuck Norris Action Ribbon)
C7: B9*PVT Andi84 (ImageCombat Action Medal)
tiberian_rebel

Post by tiberian_rebel »

Sorry, I couldn't get to the computer today.
"It is only one who is thoroughly acquainted with the evils of war that can thoroughly understand the profitable way of carrying it on." -Sun Tzu