Changing account name

For when things break.

Moderator: Executive

DaGrooved1

Post by DaGrooved1 »

Could someone set mine as low as they can go? I want to be down there with my good buddy Firestorm.
DaGrooved1

Post by DaGrooved1 »

I'm going to take that as a no, well thanks anyway!
Shrapnel
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Shrapnel »

I get the feeling people don't take DaGrooved1 seriously anymore. :lol:
[sig]Broken due to link being older than I am (in internet years at least) and laziness[/sig]
DaGrooved1

Post by DaGrooved1 »

Good, that should make certain future decisions much easier then.
YouSawNothing

Post by YouSawNothing »

well i might as well get my name fixed too can someone take off the 1384 and add -Fed
ph1l0r
Executive
Executive

Post by ph1l0r »

Ok guys. I don't mind the few clicks renaming someone but I won't change names because someone changes clans. BigJoe you want to be BigJoe without the number and without -Fed?

If anyone can paraphrase in simple English what Dg1 asked for I'd be happy to help him.
just call me phil on ts, ingame, wherever. i'll even respond to phil in real life. wooohooo!
Stonie
Executive
Executive

Post by Stonie »

DaGrooved1 wrote:Could someone set mine as low as they can go? I want to be down there with my good buddy Firestorm.
A Set my post count to 0, as low as it can, or can you get lower??
B Set my postcount to -99999999999, or
C Set my post count the same as Firesorm ( I cant find any posts of him, so I dont know his count)

But I bet he can tell you better what he wants
madcow
Executive
Executive

Post by madcow »

Stonie wrote:
DaGrooved1 wrote:Could someone set mine as low as they can go? I want to be down there with my good buddy Firestorm.
A Set my post count to 0, as low as it can, or can you get lower??
B Set my postcount to -99999999999, or
C Set my post count the same as Firesorm ( I cant find any posts of him, so I dont know his count)

But I bet he can tell you better what he wants
Think you nailed it there Stonie.
Clicky to become a Voteable member.

“…so realistic, it'll have you picking shrapnel out of your backside.”
YouSawNothing

Post by YouSawNothing »

ph1l0r wrote:BigJoe you want to be BigJoe without the number and without -Fed?
i would like you to change it to BigJoe-Fed
ph1l0r
Executive
Executive

Post by ph1l0r »

If i read it right -Fed is a clan, right? So whenever you quit that clan, the clan quits you, or renames it self to the SisterOfMercy (-SoM) you will want your name changed again?
just call me phil on ts, ingame, wherever. i'll even respond to phil in real life. wooohooo!
DaGrooved1

Post by DaGrooved1 »

If i read it right -Fed is a clan, right? So whenever you quit that clan, the clan quits you, or renames it self to the SisterOfMercy (-SoM) you will want your name changed again?
And I needed to be paraphrased?
YouSawNothing

Post by YouSawNothing »

ph1l0r wrote:If i read it right -Fed is a clan, right? So whenever you quit that clan, the clan quits you, or renames it self to the SisterOfMercy (-SoM) you will want your name changed again?
well ive been in the clan for over 3 years coming up on 4 years and im not planning on leaving it anytime soon and i dont think they're going to change the name to SisterOfMercy. so the only way ill need my name changed again is if GC goes to a game my clan isnt going to play.
ph1l0r
Executive
Executive

Post by ph1l0r »

oki doki. Clear your browser cookies and log back in as BigJoe-Fed.

Anyone else? Discounts apply now! Offer not valid where prohibited. May contain carbonated sugars and fat (or the other way round). Offer not valid in Florida. Do not inhale. Not suitable for adults. Not suitable for minors. Coupons have to be mailed to Germany and include select goods (preferred goods list available on request).
Winter_Lion

Post by Winter_Lion »

Kewl...........How much to change mine to ph1l0r_disciple, if that is too pricey I would accept ph1l0r-Fed or ph1l0r-SOM.

I am hoping to change my pwning skills as soon as my cookies are cleared and I log back on. My goal is to become famous just like ph1l0r. I just need a shortcut, as I don't have the time to do it in real time.
Do you think I might be on to something here?
Shrapnel wrote:I get the feeling people don't take DaGrooved1 seriously anymore.
Da Who?

Winter :P
ImageImage
NateDogg25

Post by NateDogg25 »

u need a louder mic!

Camp6*1stLTImageCamp7*Capt*ImageCamp8*LTCOL*Image