Werde ständig vom Server geworfen

For when things break.

Moderator: Executive

Instanz

Werde ständig vom Server geworfen

Post by Instanz »

So hallo,
ich hätte da gern mal eine Frage, seit dem ich hier bei GC bin passiert es mir öfters das ich von dem Europa Server fliege und das mehr mals hintereinander, könnte mir bitte jemand helfen voran das liegen kann?
Er wird mir dann auch immer Rot angezeigt und irgendwann schaffe ich gar nicht mehr auf den Server, denn sobald ich Joine flieg ich wieder.

Was ich schon gemacht habe:

XP neu installiert
Battlefield2 neu installiert
Patch 1.41 neu installiert

P.S.: Bitte wenn es geht die antworten in Deutsch da ich leider kein English spreche!

Schon mal im Voraus danke schön

@ph1l0r
Ja das passiert auch bei den normalen Maps nicht nur bei Costum Maps
Punkbuster ist auf dem neuesten Stand.
MrPaladin

Post by MrPaladin »

Rough translation, trying to clean it...
and I am sorry this is my best attempt as I know very little german...
----
From Babblefish....
----
I have a question that I would be glad to know the answer, since that is I with GC here it happens this to me on servers from Europe on occasion Disconnects? and that consecutively more time, somebody please help me this in front? It is always also shown then me red and someday, I don't manage any more on the server, because as soon as Join it disconencts again.
XP installed
BF2 installed
1.41 patch installed...

Sorry for those who use English as I speek German...
Thanks in advance...
----

From me
--------
I think you said that you keep getting disconnected from the Europian server. If this is true, this happened to other people. Try changing your display settings from high to medium.
P.S.
When the server is red, it means its running a different version or map then you.

in German
------
Von mir --------
ich denke, daß Sie sagten, daß Sie bleiben, getrennt vom Europian-Server. Wenn dies wahr ist, passierte dies anderen Leuten. Versuchen Sie, Ihre Demonstrationsrahmen aus Hoch in Mittel zu verwandeln.
P.S. den der Server rot ist, es bedeutet sein Laufen von Ihnen dann einer anderen Version oder einer Landkarte.
Paladin - determined advocate or defender of a noble cause.
C8: MAJ Image
C7: PFC Image
Firechild

Post by Firechild »

Madcow asked me to post a translated version. But be aware, it´s crappy, too :wink: Here it is:

Well, hello, I have a question...since I´m here at GC..it happened very often, that I was kicked from the European server...several times in a row...can anybody tell me what´s the reason for that and can anybody help me?
The server is shown red...and at anytime I can´t join the server, cause if I join I´ll be kicked....

I tried different things:
I´ve installed XP new
I´ve installed BF2 new again
and the Patch 1.41

P.S. Answer me in German, if you could speak it, because I can´t speak English.
Thank you!

@philor, yes, this will happen if you play the normal maps, too...not only with the custom maps...and I use the latest punkbuster
MrPaladin

Post by MrPaladin »

well then 100% sure, if its shown in red then your versions do not match the server somehow...
Paladin - determined advocate or defender of a noble cause.
C8: MAJ Image
C7: PFC Image
Goggles
Executive
Executive

Post by Goggles »

MrPaladin wrote:well then 100% sure, if its shown in red then your versions do not match the server somehow...
But he has BF2 1.4 installed and this is happening on vanilla maps too... so the server shouldn't be coming up as red, right?
Hi!
ph1l0r
Executive
Executive

Post by ph1l0r »

Wasn't 1.41 current? Install 1.41 in case you didn't already ;-) There is a link on our Downloads Wiki page.
just call me phil on ts, ingame, wherever. i'll even respond to phil in real life. wooohooo!
madcow
Executive
Executive

Re: Werde ständig vom Server geworfen

Post by madcow »

Instanz wrote:Was ich schon gemacht habe:

XP neu installiert
Battlefield2 neu installiert
Patch 1.41 neu installiert
Clicky to become a Voteable member.

“…so realistic, it'll have you picking shrapnel out of your backside.”
Goggles
Executive
Executive

Post by Goggles »

hehe yea, I made a booboo above and wrote 1.4 instead of 1.41 (my mistake, not his ;))

I was just trying to say that he seems to have the up-to-date version of BF2 and is getting red server status for us anyways (on vanilla maps).. which is kind of weird
Hi!
speed_demon

Post by speed_demon »

Maybe somehow all his maps were deleted?

Or something with PB? Maybe PB is not activated or up to date?
GC BF1942:
5A|2|Pfc|*
6A|M|Capt.
7R|1|Sgt.*

@8-Maj.
GC BF2:
C1: US|SF|Lt.
C2: 3E*PVT
C7: BA*CPL
C8: ]C[Csm
C9: Neutral
Ash2Dust
Executive
Executive

Post by Ash2Dust »

Someone else was having connection issues last Saturday. Weirdest part was that person was able to join other servers... I think he rebooted after playing a round on another server and was able to join GC Euro (makes me think PB updated)

Firewall?

Installed 1.41 before special forces or any booster? 1.41 need to be installed again.

PB uptodate? This one is important. Make sure to highlight BF2 and rerun until it says no further updates. http://websec.evenbalance.com/downloads ... bsetup.exe

The server name in RED is either missing map or server version not matching.
Last edited by Ash2Dust on Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Goggles
Executive
Executive

Post by Goggles »

Instanz: what is the message you get when you're kicked from the server? (Freetranslation.com says: Was ist die Nachricht, die Sie erhalten, wenn Sie vom Diener getreten sind?)
Hi!
Instanz

Post by Instanz »

@Googles es steht nur da die Verbindung zum Server wurde unterbrochen.

Punkbuster is auf dem neuesten Stand

(Freetranslation.com:) @Googles it the connection stands was interrupted only there to the server.

Punkbuster is on the newest state
Unit1

Post by Unit1 »

Everything on his PC is up to date.
At first he can join the server,as soon as the server is restartet, his connection is terminated.No other message is shown.He doesnt have any probs playing on pubbies.Only on the GC server!!!
Fanne
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Fanne »

sabotage ? terrorists?
connect to IP, schon versucht ?
Chefcook

Post by Chefcook »

Goggles wrote:... Was ist die Nachricht, die Sie erhalten, wenn Sie vom Diener getreten sind?)
LOOOOOOOOOOL

Best translation ever!

What is the message if you are kicked (with the foot) by your Servent (is this the name for a Male Maid?).

This has somehow a nasty tone in it.... ;)
ImageImage
Lets Cook and Roll!