For when things break.

Moderator: Executive

ph1l0r
Executive
Executive

Post by ph1l0r »

EDIT PHIL is unhappy

sushi
just call me phil on ts, ingame, wherever. i'll even respond to phil in real life. wooohooo!
Ramrod64

Post by Ramrod64 »

EDIT Ramrod akknowledges that

sushi
Ramrod, out!

Cu on Battlefield of =Global-Conflict=
current Campaign:
sushi
Executive
Executive

Post by sushi »

guys, I have delete what was said in here, keep it civil or on PM!

suggestion: Phil sees what we can do to reduce any inconvenience coming from the server side. If we can't do anything more. Phil will state that fact and we will live with that.

Always keep in mind that we have players with "bad" ping from the US on our server, so this might cause lag already - and vice versa when we play on the us server.
Goggles
Executive
Executive

Post by Goggles »

Goggles will look into BF2CC for possible solutions, too.

Goggles
Hi!
Ramrod64

Post by Ramrod64 »

sushi25 wrote: ...
Always keep in mind that we have players with "bad" ping from the US on our server, so this might cause lag already - and vice versa when we play on the us server.
Atm the majority of active GC gamer are europeans and shouldn't cause this much more problems on the NA server if 45 -50 euros play on the na server? and I already mentioned that the problem also is when I'm the only one on the server - or with a few european guys on the server.

We have the European server cause the euro also wanted to play without lags else I see no use of an european server? *overacting* okay it is better to play on the european server instead of the NA server but the bothering server/internet problems which causes theses lagging.
Ramrod, out!

Cu on Battlefield of =Global-Conflict=
current Campaign: