An internal server error has occured!
Please try again later.
sushi
Executive
Executive

Post by sushi »

Now that you mention it I get that also once in a while 8O

anybody else?

We might want to make a list to note the times when it occurs.
.Sup
Executive
Executive

Post by .Sup »

it never happened to me. Maybe u guys have a really slow connection and its loading forever and then it just times out. dunno
MorpheusPT

Post by MorpheusPT »

that happened to me once, yesterday, while i was moving a post from on forum to the other.
Morph
BRUMMIE
Senator
Senator

Post by BRUMMIE »

I've been experiencing periodic annoying slow downs. As well, and quite often, when I opt for new posts since last visit it comes up with no new posts. I know that is some sort of cookie thing (down goggles) but I can't seem to fix it at my end.
Goggles
Executive
Executive

Post by Goggles »

yum, cookies! They're best to have while still warm from the oven, with a nice glass of milk to wash 'em down :D
Hi!
BRUMMIE
Senator
Senator

Post by BRUMMIE »

K this is getting ridiculous. Its 10pm PSDT and its taking on average 13 secs between a 'click' on a link and a 'done'. I thought this was just happening on my end cause I live just down the road from the back end of nowhere so I've been ignoring it. I need to know if this is across the board. If so we have alternatives we can explore, if not then I will put it down to the cost of hanging in paradise. For those that know or understand these things - I have found that firefox is faster but it doesn't play well with the site and I get inconsistencies with my cookies ( sometimes they're chocolate chip and sometimes oatmeal jk). With explorer I get consistency but slowness (something like an aged maple syrup from N.Quebec) but irritating nontheless.

Would someone who knows what they are talking about please butt in here and give us some direction.
Titi

Post by Titi »

BRUMMIE wrote:With explorer I get consistency but slowness (something like an aged maple syrup from N.Quebec) but irritating nontheless.
Today has been the worst. But over the last couple of weeks it has gotten progressively slower.
Other sites take their usual load times.
madcow
Executive
Executive

Post by madcow »

It was slow last night but it's back up to full speed today...
Clicky to become a Voteable member.

“…so realistic, it'll have you picking shrapnel out of your backside.”
Ash2Dust
Executive
Executive

Post by Ash2Dust »

Error 500 - Internal server error
An internal server error has occured!
Please try again later.
Again tonight. Used to be once a week, but I'm running into it every other day now. Other websites respond as normal.
Titi

Post by Titi »

I do not get the error Ash gets, but the site has been slower than it used to be for the last couple of weeks. And yes at the time of my last post it was very, very slow and now it is back to - just slower than it used to be (takes about three times as long to load/change/update now).
Charger

Post by Charger »

Seems like things went downhill since we added the shoutbox.
Cheesy
Executive
Executive

Post by Cheesy »

Agreed, kill it!
madcow
Executive
Executive

Post by madcow »

This website is as fast as I've ever seen it... I have to load 116 different forums and it does it in just over a second. It used to take it 5-10 seconds to do that if not more (whether the shoutbox was there or not).
Clicky to become a Voteable member.

“…so realistic, it'll have you picking shrapnel out of your backside.”
BRUMMIE
Senator
Senator

Post by BRUMMIE »

mmmmmm. Seems us complainers for the most part are seeing or experiencing 'something', yet others aren't complaining or are seeing nothing. Yet, my experience is real and inconsistent - meaning that 'in my experience here at GC the last month to 6 weeks or so have been the worst I remember the websites performance over time ever being. Today, no problems, everything seems fine. So who should I shoot.