Minimum Spec: BF2

For when things break.

Moderator: Executive

PinkAss

Post by PinkAss »

Nice rig SSnake tbh...the only change I would made is mobo.
A lot of better rams [ddr2] run at around 2.3v lately and its known that 680i chipset burns them down pretty fast.
So P35 ftw or maybe x38/x48 that come in like 10 days from now.
SSnake_Plissken
Location: an obscure body in the S-K system, known to its inhabitants as the planet Earth

Post by SSnake_Plissken »

madcow wrote:If only newegg shipped internationally... with the current exchange rates I could get a computer for half the price it is in the UK from the States.
Maybe if you knew someone in the states they could help you out??? :wink: :wink:
Last edited by SSnake_Plissken on Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The Korova milkbar sold milk-plus, milk plus vellocet or synthemesc or drencrom, which is what we were drinking. This would sharpen you up and make you ready for a bit of the old ultraviolence."
SSnake_Plissken
Location: an obscure body in the S-K system, known to its inhabitants as the planet Earth

Post by SSnake_Plissken »

PinkAss wrote:Nice rig SSnake tbh...the only change I would made is mobo.
A lot of better rams [ddr2] run at around 2.3v lately and its known that 680i chipset burns them down pretty fast.
So P35 ftw or maybe x38/x48 that come in like 10 days from now.
Yeah, I agree, I put that list together really quickly for a friend at work based off of some of my preferences, the board was the one thing that I was questioning/concerned about.

Coming out Oct 10th...
http://news.softpedia.com/news/Intel-03 ... 6435.shtml
"The Korova milkbar sold milk-plus, milk plus vellocet or synthemesc or drencrom, which is what we were drinking. This would sharpen you up and make you ready for a bit of the old ultraviolence."
Tobba

Post by Tobba »

Thanks to everyone for the replies...it's a real help and I'll know I can come back with questions any time, because one of you gents will know the answer... :)
EXTERMINATE!!!!