Punkbuster F'ing up! (resolved)

For when things break.

Moderator: Executive

Fox2

Punkbuster F'ing up! (resolved)

Post by Fox2 »

When ever I tryed getting into BF2 server I get, You have the wrong version and get kicked after 3 mins... I tryed updating automaticly and manually from the Punkbuster website and even tryed reinstalling BF2 that didn't work... I need help with this one.. :evil:
Rickey

Post by Rickey »

There's a patched version of BF2, so if you don't have that, go ahead and get it. If that's not it, then get the pbweb.exe file from www.evenbalance.com and place it in the pb folder within the BF2 root directory, and run it, that should get your pb to the correct version.

@Sushi: I think this goes in Tech support forum.
SPAD3

Post by SPAD3 »

Sounds like you don't have the enwest Battlefield: 2 patch (1.01) you can download if from here:

http://www.eagames.com/official/battlef ... s/home.jsp
Viking1

Post by Viking1 »

It might also be that the server doesnt have the latest version of PB and you have.
Winter_Lion

Post by Winter_Lion »

Rickey wrote:There's a patched version of BF2, so if you don't have that, go ahead and get it. If that's not it, then get the pbweb.exe file from www.evenbalance.com and place it in the pb folder within the BF2 root directory, and run it, that should get your pb to the correct version.

@Sushi: I think this goes in Tech support forum.
New player would work as well, Rickey. Seeing as this is a new guys question.

Winter :D
ImageImage
Rickey

Post by Rickey »

Well, I think Fox2 used to play with us a while back, he just lost his login info or something. :)