Team Speak

For when things break.

Moderator: Executive

JtheSpaceC

Team Speak

Post by JtheSpaceC »

I was reading the "sign-up guide" Help topic to get started and part of it says to double click on the "after hours" name on the side bar within team speak but when I do this nothing happens. I have so far not used team speak successfully (though I have all the connect settings correct and can see all the global conflict areas) and I'd like to start participating in the tournament soon. Any help would be much appreciated.
Windrider687

Post by Windrider687 »

Well when you do that once you're in TS you'll move into the GC area. Unless, you're not moving, which would mean you're unregistered. YOu have to click on Self and register with server, with the login name that you want (the second to bottom boxo n hte login in quick connect)

Once you've got that done you should be all set.
You'd better hope you're faster than the wind...for I am what drives the bullet into your skull unaware.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
JtheSpaceC

Post by JtheSpaceC »

Thanks. That let me switch channels now. So on a battleday I login like that and go to my Poison Snake squad channel?

PS What is your Avatar? Upside down Irish flag or what?
Windrider687

Post by Windrider687 »

Yeah, it's the Italian flag, but I meant to pick the Irish flag, but I'm too lazy to change it. I'm Irish too (The national anthem is "Amhran Na bhFiann" if you don't believe me...don't make me bust out my Gaelic)
You'd better hope you're faster than the wind...for I am what drives the bullet into your skull unaware.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
JtheSpaceC

Post by JtheSpaceC »

Go hiontach! Cá bhfuil tú i do chónaí? Tá mé i mo chonaí i mBré Co. Cill Mhantáin (Bray Co.Wicklow) Cén aois thú. Rinne mé an Ardteist cúpla seachtain ó shin.
Ach Rider an gaoth ( :wink: ) tá an *flag* Iodáil glas,bán,agus dearg! Níl sé oráiste, bán, agus glas!

This has gotta be like the only real world use for Irish besides points for the Leaving Cert. Talking in front of non-Irish people in a language spoken by only 3-4million people (probably much less actually) and having them have no clue what you're saying! I love it!!!