German Help

For when things break.

Moderator: Executive

Smudge

German Help

Post by Smudge »

My girlfriend has given me a loan of her laptop, trouble is that the Windows lanuage is all in german, I cant see a way of changing it to English, it has Windows 2000 (I just use it for browsing and emails) I have managed to use Windows Update to SP4, do any of you German speakers here know what the German equivalent of msconfig is? I want to see whats loading up at the start up. I need to know what programme to use in the run command. Or is there a different way of doing this?

Thank you for your time.

Smudge
Stirring it up since WAW #1
Andi

Post by Andi »

msconfig = msconfig

at least in win xp.
@6-Obschtz.Andi|GT
@7-Obgfr.Andi|TB (Einsatzschild Gold, Panzerorden Bronze, Scharfschützenabzeichen, Nahkampfspange Silber)
8D|2|Pfc.Andi
BF2 C3: S2*Man Andi84 (Image BlackOps Service Ribbon, Main Battle Service Ribbon, Trouble Pack Award, Quacksalver Recognition, Bench Monkey, Nutcracker Award)
C4*Pfc Andi84 (ImageShortest Campaign Ever, Squad Unit Citation, Support Medal)
C5: XE*PFC Andi84 (ImageSilver Star, Infantry Assault Medal, Squad Unit Citation, Bronze Star)
C6: SD*CPR Andi84 (ImageCampaign Winner Medal, Battle Service Ribbon, BlackOps Service Ribbon, 3 Lifesaver Medals, 4 Squad Unit Citations, Infantry Assault Medal, Chuck Norris Action Ribbon)
C7: B9*PVT Andi84 (ImageCombat Action Medal)
Smudge

Post by Smudge »

It has Windows 2000 installed.
PinkAss

Post by PinkAss »

Msconfig is not included in Win 2000.
You have to download it...

http://www.perfectdrivers.com/howto/msconfig.html
Smudge

Post by Smudge »

Thank you for that, done the job nicely, all I have to do now is work on my German language :lol: