[SOLVED]

For when things break.

Moderator: Executive

Hgx

[SOLVED]

Post by Hgx »

So today I was doing some stuff as always, nothing inusual, watching some livestream while uploading a video to youtube, and then my SENTEY DS1-4234 started to make like an alarm CONSTANT noise, that I have no idea how to stop.

The guy at the shop where they sold it to me, told me to bring it there, but thats 500km away so there is no chance im going. (At least not till next month)

I need to disable somehow, the alarm clock in the sentey case

Last edited by Hgx on Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shrapnel
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Re: Sentey case alarm noise can't turn off - Help!

Post by Shrapnel »

I think it's probably one of two things.

1) A fan failed and is no longer spinning.

2) The case has an "Open Case" alarm and a panel has either come loose or the switch has broken.
[sig]Broken due to link being older than I am (in internet years at least) and laziness[/sig]
Hgx

Post by Hgx »

Shrapnel wrote:I think it's probably one of two things.

2) The case has an "Open Case" alarm and a panel has either come loose or the switch has broken.
No :(
The fans are working as always, and my case has been always open, I closed it yesterday night, and it started to make the noise while close, now it's open and it keeps making it.
haruky
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by haruky »

Hgx wrote:
Shrapnel wrote:I think it's probably one of two things.

No :(
The fans are working as always, and my case has been always open, I closed it yesterday night, and it started to make the noise while close, now it's open and it keeps making it.
Try unplugging the thing after a full shut-down and then restart it. Maybe it might work.
Image[/url]