teamspeak problem (Resolved)

For when things break.

Moderator: Executive

VoLkeR

teamspeak problem (Resolved)

Post by VoLkeR »

Well i have this strange ts problem. nobody can hear me, my sound is so low and there is nothing i can do. i tried all setting, reinstaling drivers, turning some boost on and still nothing i really dont know what to do.
Btw i have SB Audigy 2
Smudge

Post by Smudge »

Have you made sure that the correct device is selected within the TS Sound Devices?

Go to: Settings/Options/Sound Devices ....
Stirring it up since WAW #1
Thur
Executive
Executive

Post by Thur »

I used to have an SB live. I had a helluva time getting the mic setting right. Make sure you have the mic-boost turned on in the control panel. I think it is the windows sound control panel that needs to have it on, even if you use the sb cp.

Run a diagnostic and read the little message it tells you. If you hear yourself then it should be cool. If not check your cables and connections, there maybe a mic switch on your volumn control on the headset. Check that too. If not working get another mic and test it.

Next try the TS option or input menu, not sure which (I am at work right now and cannot see it.) There are several types of sound file input settings. Play with them a little and see if it works.

Are you using the push to talk or voice activation?

I will be on later tonight (9pm est) I will try to help out if I can

Good luck
@4|Obshtz.Thur.DAK
5A|HC|Gen|Thur
@6-Oblt.Thur/LW
7R|HC|Gen.Thur
1E|HC|SgXo.Thur
UN|=GC=Thur
S1*TRG.Thur
4P*SGT=GC=Thur
11H.=GC=Thur
DaGrooved1

Post by DaGrooved1 »

Well, I have an Audigy 2 aswell, just make sure its selected as your output device in sound options, and go to volume control, bring up the advanced microphone options, and make sure non of them are muted, my friend could barely be heard in BF2 Voip, he cranked up the volume and turned on mic boost in both windows and bf2 and we still couldn't make him out, then all of a sudden he realized one of his mic options in volume control were muted, now we can hear him clear as mud.
VoLkeR

Post by VoLkeR »

Well i was playing with more options and it works quite ok now. Volume is still bit low so iml not sure if i can be heard in the heat of battle. DaGrooved1 i tried that mute button option but that i hear myself so im not sure what i did wrong. Thur im using push to talk button. I dont think thereis any mic problems becouse ventrilo works excelent for me.