Euro-Booster-SNUFU accountID issue [RESOLVED]

For when things break.

Moderator: Executive

JokerMan

Euro-Booster-SNUFU accountID issue [RESOLVED]

Post by JokerMan »

anyone having problems with the booster pack? I downloaded it last night...its like the game is not being reconized by the servers that are running it...already reinstalled and patched again...any suggestion?
Mat-Moo
Executive
Executive

Post by Mat-Moo »

Make sure your "Game-Spy" account id in your EA setup is the same as your in-game account name, this seems to be the biggest issue.
## # /\/\at-/\/\oo # ## (AKA Mat-d-Rat)
My software
Free reminders by email
JokerMan

Post by JokerMan »

that's what it was..thanx gamer...now I just have to wait for them to update my account...
Charger

Post by Charger »

Damn, I found that out after I changed it 3 times. Now hafta wait a week to play the friggin' thing. The first time I went to change the gamespy ID,
it had my email address in it. I "wrongly" assumed it must have been one of the 2 other email accounts i use. -Lol- :oops:
sushi
Executive
Executive

Post by sushi »

moved to Helpforum and RESOLVED
tiberian_rebel

Post by tiberian_rebel »

I couldn't put my in-game name into the account because of the "_". At least I think that's what the problem was. Please help.
"It is only one who is thoroughly acquainted with the evils of war that can thoroughly understand the profitable way of carrying it on." -Sun Tzu
tiberian_rebel

Post by tiberian_rebel »

changed it and got and got it fixed. Thx
"It is only one who is thoroughly acquainted with the evils of war that can thoroughly understand the profitable way of carrying it on." -Sun Tzu