Standing problem

For when things break.

Moderator: Executive

tiberian_rebel

Standing problem

Post by tiberian_rebel »

I was playing Karkand today and I was disconnected. I joined another server, but when I spawned in, I couldn't stand. All I could do was crawl. I disconnected and joined another server, and the same thing happened. Can anybody help me?
"It is only one who is thoroughly acquainted with the evils of war that can thoroughly understand the profitable way of carrying it on." -Sun Tzu
Ash2Dust
Executive
Executive

Post by Ash2Dust »

I'd say talk to EA, but that would be pointless. So you're looking at everyones ankles? or crotch? (crouching)

Does it do it with any other profile logins?

You have a stuck key?
MajorBurner

Post by MajorBurner »

got the new patch installed?
Campaign 2: Neutral Image / Campaign 3: Neutral Image
Campaign 4: SCUM / Colonel Image/ Campaign 5: HH / SCA Image
call me :x & :lol:
CLICK HERE TO BECOME A VOTEABLE MEMBER
DDS-Trashman

Post by DDS-Trashman »

Try re-mapping some keys then change them back.
C3 Awards:
Howler Sergeant
C4 Awards:
Horde Sergeant-

=DDS= Trashman
http://www.ddswarfare.net
tiberian_rebel

Post by tiberian_rebel »

I don't know; I started playing yesterday, and I didn't have the problem.
No stuck keys, no mapping problems.
"It is only one who is thoroughly acquainted with the evils of war that can thoroughly understand the profitable way of carrying it on." -Sun Tzu
sushi
Executive
Executive

Post by sushi »

So the problem resolved itself?
Winter_Lion

Post by Winter_Lion »

I had something similar happen to me today. I usually have the main communication button assigned to mice button one, or the right one. I reload with the middle combo button and wheel and of course shoot with the left one or mouse key 0 as it is officially called in profile texts in your my docs folders.

Anyways, I played a map or two and they worked like they always did. But on the third map, I noticed that my main comm would not transmit and I got no option wheel to choose what i wanted to say. I went back to setup and checked to be sure, all was good. So test my mouse and rule out hardware, I chose a different job for my right key and it worked great.

I spent the next hour trying to figure it out to no avail. I ended up assigning com key to numeral enter key and all was good again. But bottom line was : Game interface decided all at once and without warning to say no to mouse one as the comm key but didnt mind any other task there or the com key anywhere else.

Go figure that one out and come tell me someone, there could be a whole dollar in it for someone, I am that serious, mates. Oh, I ain't lying about having a dollar either, hwhw! :lol:
ImageImage
WoodenPlank

Post by WoodenPlank »

Red and I ran into some similar issues on the GC unranked last night while goofing off. He could prone, but couldnt get up. I could shoot him over and over, but nothing would happen, and my magazines always magically replaced themselves when I reloaded.
The server you were on might have just been in need of a good reboot.
Hoo hoo, Robin, I invented black-hawk whoring!
Winter_Lion

Post by Winter_Lion »

You might be right, and I appreciate your experience enough to put your name down for considertion and eventual determination of your possible prize winnings. But to be fair, this could take months to allow the panel of judges to weigh all the pros and cons, as it were.

But if you hear some jealous hooligan saying I don't really have the prize money. don't worry about it. I am willing to send you picture of the prize, todays newspaper to show the date and my sterling reputation should allay any fears.

Congrats

Winter :P
ImageImage