Kubra Dam
No votes

Total votes: 6

styphon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by styphon »

Translation -
Comunity Zocker wrote:And this is no April fools joke! On 01.04.2007 our Community Zocker will compete in a 64 player scrim against Global Conflict. This is our largest organized scrim to date. We don't know much about our opponents. Global Conflict is an international BF2-Gaming-Community, which runs larger tournaments in regular intervals.
I've edited it to read properly.
p0wLe

Post by p0wLe »

Thanks for taking this job away from me styphon. :)

All we have to manage from now is to bring up 32 players. That value should not be a problem for us, according to the number of active players around here. but right now the list contains only 18 names and some of them are 'perhaps' candidates.
I think there is no need to mention how poor it would look like, if we cannot bring 32 players for this scrim! so keep subscribing mates. Only two weeks to go. A five minutes in front set up tactic won't fit against this experienced opponent! Therefore it would be nice to have the at least needed 32 player asap.
<i><b>“I firmly believe that any man's finest hour,the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear,<br>is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious”(V. Lombardi)</i></b>
#9 - SGT:Image
Goggles
Executive
Executive

Post by Goggles »

We'll have to remind everyone on March 31 Main Battle, then we should have plenty of people ready for action :) Any final decision yet on which maps will be played?
Hi!
p0wLe

Post by p0wLe »

Look at the supreme poll. We will play Sharqi so far. the absolute winner with two votes... dominating! :wink:
<i><b>“I firmly believe that any man's finest hour,the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear,<br>is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious”(V. Lombardi)</i></b>
MorpheusPT

Post by MorpheusPT »

oman.. :( too bad you can't change your vote :(
Morph
Thur
Executive
Executive

Post by Thur »

Why has the pole been closed? Does it need to be reopened?

If these are 'good' clan players we do not want to play a city map. They will have every map surgicaly disected down to every move by every player for every second of the match. The more open the map the better. Zatar, kubra or oman would be better choices.
@4|Obshtz.Thur.DAK
5A|HC|Gen|Thur
@6-Oblt.Thur/LW
7R|HC|Gen.Thur
1E|HC|SgXo.Thur
UN|=GC=Thur
S1*TRG.Thur
4P*SGT=GC=Thur
11H.=GC=Thur
MorpheusPT

Post by MorpheusPT »

i would go for kubra, or oman... just gimme a map with a bomber :P
Morph
p0wLe

Post by p0wLe »

Well i haven't closed the poll and i don't know, if there is a time limit set. As i remember Ash has written a post, where he has mentioned, that non votables are not allowed to vote...
BRUMMIE
Senator
Senator

Post by BRUMMIE »

I wouldn't worry about that, this is a poll for information rather than a binding vote.
NateDogg25

Post by NateDogg25 »

I fully agree with Thur we need to open our options! air insertions and support
lots of rolling armor and anti air , just to show em how we play here at =GC=

actually

do we want to frighten them off!!!!hehe :lol:

Camp6*1stLTImageCamp7*Capt*ImageCamp8*LTCOL*Image
ph1l0r
Executive
Executive

Post by ph1l0r »

I'll decide what map we'll play. Your suggestions will be most appreciated together with a donation. Krispy Kremes or cash.
just call me phil on ts, ingame, wherever. i'll even respond to phil in real life. wooohooo!
AusbilderSchmidt
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by AusbilderSchmidt »

The F7c is voting too....

look here which map they will play...maybe

http://www.foren.f7c-network.com/showthread.php?t=42467

they play with other rules as GC...without stealing vehicles from MB, no MB Rape ect....red circle MB´s are untouchable
[IMG]https:///images/210831/.jpg[/IMG]
C7:CPL C8:MAJ C9:SFC C10:COL C11:TA C13:SGT
MorpheusPT

Post by MorpheusPT »

Gulf of oman.. yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Morph
p0wLe

Post by p0wLe »

In general they play that gently as we do. The only difference is that they don't steal vehicles, armor, helos from an uncappable main base. Actually I am into discussion with their orga about friendly mines. They usually turn them off. Surely this will reduce the teamkills due to landmines, but I worry about millions of claymores all over the fields.
ph1l0r
Executive
Executive

Post by ph1l0r »

FF for mines has to be on. I mean seriously hehe. Either that or we ban claymores for the battle :-P
just call me phil on ts, ingame, wherever. i'll even respond to phil in real life. wooohooo!