1) STYPHON
2) NATE
3) MORPHEUSPT
4) VORTEX(totally up for this)
5) Ramrod64
6) Total_focus_haz (Kev get me a beer)
7) Kevanova (Haz's beer biatch)
8 ) madcow

It depends when the matches/trainings are.
Clicky to become a Voteable member.

“…so realistic, it'll have you picking shrapnel out of your backside.”
Philippx1991

Post by Philippx1991 »

1) STYPHON
2) NATE
3) MORPHEUSPT
4) VORTEX(totally up for this)
5) Ramrod64
6) Total_focus_haz (Kev get me a beer)
7) Kevanova (Haz's beer biatch)
8 ) madcow
9) PhilippX :twisted:

Ok guys i know much about this, but u guys need to be really good, otherwise no chance to win something!

I know much about leagues in BF2, and BF2 is going to be dead(in Germany) in proffesional leagues.

In germany we have many 4on4(5on5) Ladders(Cups) yeah and a 8on8 Ladder!

But nice idear anyway!
=GC=Campaign8:Image

=GC=Campaign3:Image =GC=Campaign4:no bling bling=GC=Campaign5:Image

=GC=Campaign6:Image=GC=Campaign7:Image
styphon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by styphon »

Thats why we are going to train hard and fight to win.
Philippx1991

Post by Philippx1991 »

rofl...sry for double post :oops:

German BF2 4on4 Ladder:http://www.esl.eu/de/bf2/infantry/4on4/ladder/
(u may know such names like dignitas or InfluX)

German BF2 8on8 Ladder:http://www.esl.eu/de/bf2/conquest/ladder/

English ESL league!http://www.esl.eu/eu/bf2/?umlid=main_topgame_1

Cheeseball

Post by Cheeseball »

I can't play on the team because of school, and i don't manage my own schedule.(I'm a kid.)

But i would be happy to help out the team in practices. I think it would be good to have a group of people to help out with the practices. Training could be a lot more intense with more people.

Happy to help,
=GC=Cheeseball
C 8: Image
PinkAss

Post by PinkAss »

Philippx1991 wrote: (u may know such names like dignitas or InfluX)
Oh Yeah almighty Dignitas...
Check this round of Mastuur city ...Section.p!nk[my team] vs Digimons in infa war.
Enjoy the party :D

http://515.neonatus.net/arhiv/Bad/Dignitas.bf2demo
Philippx1991

Post by Philippx1991 »

rofl dignitas is owning every team in BF2... such bad that there is no german EPS anymore....but a BF2142 EPS is starting next year......such a bad game :(

PinkAss

Post by PinkAss »

Heh I see You didn't check the demo :P

Actually there was always one stronger team alive than them , especially in the first year of BF2 when the game was played in higher numbers. [Codeseven , Exit11 , Wilda...]
But Yea they are for sure the strongest team still active and most organized imo but a lot of top teams stopped to play BF2 in competitive way.
Anyway...they play BF2142 only cus of the "BF2142 Whoopass Competition" tournament where first place will get you 10k Euros... at least thats what I was told.
Philippx1991

Post by Philippx1991 »

ok guys, in witch league do u want to play?

What numbers are u focusing?(4on4)(8on8)

Train?(When?)

Clanwar time?

all those things need to be announced! :wink:

NateDogg25

Post by NateDogg25 »

when we have 16 signups yes! unless no!

Camp6*1stLTImageCamp7*Capt*ImageCamp8*LTCOL*Image
styphon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by styphon »

When we have 16 players we will arange them times between us. Clan wars will be 8 vs 8.
styphon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by styphon »

Only 9 signed up? Was realy hoping for more.
p0wLe

Post by p0wLe »

I would really like to play on the league level, but I don't have the time at all. A team like this needs periodic training session, training battles and so on. I can spend at least one other evening per week. That won't be enough and therefore it makes no sense for me to join this team. There are a lot other players with the same issue I think. And I bet that is the cause why you have such low sign ups so far.
You can rise your sign ups, if you hand out more informations about time effort and so on. There are not many players with league experience around here. And if you announce the needed time and perhaps the days where the team events shall happen, it may help some with their decision. The current informations are ambigious and everybody who is in doubt, won't join this team.
<i><b>“I firmly believe that any man's finest hour,the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear,<br>is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious”(V. Lombardi)</i></b>
#9 - SGT:Image
styphon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by styphon »

OK, just to give people a feel of what will be happening. Training will be twice a week. I would like Sundays and Wednessdays, but as a team we will discuss the days. Members are expected to attend at least 1 training session a week. Obviously if theres the odd time when you cant do that, don't worry, just let us know. Training will be held from 7 or 8pm UK time depending on what is best for the team.

We will be looking at running matches on a Friday or on one of the training nights. Seems to be the favorites in my experience. To be eligable you must have attended the training sessions specific to the match. These sessions will be announced prior to the match and will replace normal training. Maximum notification will be given (I try to get matches with 2 weeks or more notification).

Players will be organized into 3 squads of 5. Squads will always work together. Preferably squads will play in matches together. You will learn how each other plays to such an extent that you will become an awesome fighting squad to behold.

If you have ever wanted to be involved in the Clan/League scene then this is your chance. Personal skill is obviously highly wanted, but not expected. Team members can show each other tricks and tips to help improve on personal skills. This is a combination of skill and teamwork. This is perfect precission strikes on flags. And I hope this will be a league winning team.
cVetko

Post by cVetko »

just to add some important info that i dont if u have. almost nobody plays 16vs16 pcws/wars . 12vs12 battles are more often but still very few clans do 12vs12 battles so its hard to get pcws and wars. the formats of play that were popular in bf2 are 8vs8 and infantry(4vs4,5vs5) so to have 3 fws(2fw,1cw) per week in a 16vs16 or even in 12vs12 format is almost imposible.

so if u intend to play bf2 in a competition u should target 8vs8 battles and u dont rly need 16 players, about 12active players are more than enough to start with.

just as friendly advice from someone who has alot of competitive bf2 behind him.
mama...