Campaign 8 Has Ended!

Discuss the campaign and all things BF.

Moderator: Executive

Cheesy
Executive
Executive

Post by Cheesy »

Sweet jesus its finally over 8O

I had a blast (expect for those parts where we got owned :roll: ) this whole campaign--congrats to GFB on the most impressive comeback I've ever seen in all my time at GC. You guys had every reason to give up 4 months ago but instead you regrouped and toughed it out.

And a huge thanks to the TAs. I haven't seen a campaign run so smoothly since BF42, and the difference was huge.

And finally, thanks to everybody who played in C8--a general is nothing without his 30 meatshields :wink:
ph1l0r
Executive
Executive

Post by ph1l0r »

AusbilderSchmidt wrote:...
Love the shirt hehe
just call me phil on ts, ingame, wherever. i'll even respond to phil in real life. wooohooo!
ButchLion

Post by ButchLion »

Grats to all on a hard fought battle :x , just wish I coulda been with you all the last two weekends gees real life is hell sometimes :cry: . Anyway as my first time as a Neutral 8O , it was an interesting postion, altho seems an Army member has more fun :P , winning or not. But it was hetic at times tryin to even the sides :roll: , and I wish to Thank Both sides leaders for given me a heck of a blast playin BF2. I know some of you hated my tk's and most were accidental :oops: as always, or maybe just stupid play on my part, but the game os so unforgiving that it seems embarrassing at times :x lol. Guess thats why the game is so addicting :( , and leaves some of us with displeased spouses :twisted: , lol. Anyway hope to see you all in one of the events till the next campaign begins, have fun :D and keep your head up, keep it up high cause in this game everyone wins sometime or other :wink: , hehe.
BECOME A VOTABLE MEMBER!!!!
See ya in Da Game, Da Butcher
ButchLion.Image
aka [TRG]Butchvonlio, C4 PFC, C5 PFC, C6 CPL, C7 LTC , C8 Neutral, C9 Kpt., C10 Comodore, C11 lcp, C12 lcp, C13 lcp
speed_demon

Post by speed_demon »

Has to be the longest campaign in GC's long history. Congo rats! Big ones!
GC BF1942:
5A|2|Pfc|*
6A|M|Capt.
7R|1|Sgt.*

@8-Maj.
GC BF2:
C1: US|SF|Lt.
C2: 3E*PVT
C7: BA*CPL
C8: ]C[Csm
C9: Neutral
madcow