Patch 1.5???

Discuss the campaign and all things BF.

Moderator: Executive

StarLord

Post by StarLord »

PinkAss wrote:Ofc you can repair it from inside. You just need to look up and voila.
I though they removed that a long time ago...
"There is nothing more exhilarating than to be shot at without result."
-Winston Churchill
AusbilderSchmidt
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by AusbilderSchmidt »

No they didn´t...if u look at the roof or at ur feet u can repair during the flight.
PinkAss

Post by PinkAss »

OK so the jumping is back at 0.3 second delay.
However thats not the end of this, we have taken a leaf out of BF2142's book and now added deviation when going prone. So while it'll be possible to prone in the air you'll lose your aim accuracy in exchange.
LoL
Von_Krieg
Executive
Executive

Post by Von_Krieg »

Agree, LOL!

I can see the little bunny's now all jumping up and down in celebration :).
PinkAss

Post by PinkAss »

Its actually explained as anti dolphin dive move. So if you jump around and prone in the air theres gonna be a slight deviation but if you stand still and prone then its gonna be the same as it is atm. They also said if you jump/crouch/prone in mid air...no deviation added.But I guess we'll see how it goes in the next patch.

Also bunny hopping is part of BF2.
As DICE guy stated :
<@Bazajaytee> Bunny hopping has not been removed
<@Bazajaytee> Its not going to be removed

Last week this guy was also talking about base rape. He said if team has lost all the flags be aware, the guys are comming after you into your base. :P

Bazajaytee = DICE Associate Producer
Battlefield 1942, Battlefield Vietnam, Battlefield 2, Battlefield 2142, Battlefield 2: Modern Combat
.Sup
Executive
Executive

Post by .Sup »

PinkAss wrote:. They also said if you jump/crouch/prone in mid air...no deviation added.
So they are encouraging us to use macros? :?
DaRkAcE

Post by DaRkAcE »

.Sup wrote:
PinkAss wrote:. They also said if you jump/crouch/prone in mid air...no deviation added.
Your pretty bad if you need to use a mac for that.
PinkAss

Post by PinkAss »

Evenbalance pushed out an update for PB and Battlefield 2. They say it should work fine now for Windows 7 32 bit and maybe 64 bit but they are still working on the 64 bit OS.

Can somebody test it? I dont feel like reinstall it all over again and get pwnd by PB.
.Sup
Executive
Executive

Post by .Sup »

DaRkAcE wrote:
.Sup wrote:
I must be bad as I'm using them.
/sarcasm

Its never about what can or cannot be done its about making things easier for myself.
DaRkAcE

Post by DaRkAcE »

.Sup wrote:
DaRkAcE wrote:
.Sup wrote: So they are encouraging us to use macros? :?
/sarcasm

Its never about what can or cannot be done its about making things easier for myself.
True but once you get the timing down you'll always beat someone with a mac. They can't change the way or how they move as quickly or easily as the person without a mac. That's the reason why they never really caught on in infy..ofcourse you already know this lul.
.Sup
Executive
Executive

Post by .Sup »

DaRkAcE wrote:
.Sup wrote:
DaRkAcE wrote: Your pretty bad if you need to use a mac for that.
/sarcasm

True but once you get the timing down you'll always beat someone with a mac. They can't change the way or how they move as quickly or easily as the person without a mac. That's the reason why they never really caught on in infy..ofcourse you already know this lul.
Not necessarily. You cannot recreate auto M16 with your fast fingers, its impossible. Only macro can make it click so fast
ph1l0r
Executive
Executive

Post by ph1l0r »

I for one used to play for fun and couldn't care less about the ones who can't enjoy the game without exploiting almost _any_ option to an extreme to become "better". Nothing against havin a macro for annoying routine, non gameplay, tasks but beyond that I just feel pity for the users.
just call me phil on ts, ingame, wherever. i'll even respond to phil in real life. wooohooo!
AngelOne
Senator
Senator

Post by AngelOne »

Ditto that Phil.

I have been playing PR now and have seen a few "Hoppers" but their hops have been limited. Unlike, in the old BF2 the "levelness" in PR has made me enjoy the mod more. There are of course unbalances when it comes to sides and I mean that in the equipment sense... some guys prefer the USMC/Russian/Brit weapons.. actually I DON'T care as I have fun either side... just as long as the BH's and DD's are not present.

Hat off to you guys who have perferted the keyboard skills or macro uses, and have spent many hours practicing, but because you CAN does not mean you HAVE to. Why don't you come along and try PR with the small group we have already playing.

This may be off topic, and I apologies now if it is. Just my personal comments in general on BF.
C12:¦1LT - C11:¦TA - C10:¦TA - C9:¦TA - C8:¦Cpt - C7:¦2LT - C6:¦SGT - C5:¦PFC - C4:¦PFC - C3:¦PVT
PinkAss

Post by PinkAss »

Battlefield Bad Company 2 Multiplayer Trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqqQcQLW5O0
AlbinoKalle69

Post by AlbinoKalle69 »

8O