Discuss the campaign and all things BF.

Moderator: Executive

.Sup
Executive
Executive

The Goggles' Bonanza: Part 2

Post by .Sup »

Yes, lets do it again!
The world renowned Goggles Bonanza party continues! Bring your milk and cookies (yes I'm looking at you Giggles) and lets have fun once more!

Be in EA's bad company with the beta this Sunday same time as last time:
Starting 12:00 PM EST (that's 5pm for you Brits, 6pm CET for the mainlanders).
Also Phil, buddy, I recommend you go sniper this time and stay far away from...well you know whom :D

We will be on TS3 15 minutes prior to the match unless people have issues with getting it run properly so have TS2 ready just in case.

Goggles
Executive
Executive

Re: The Goggles' Bonanza: Part 2

Post by Goggles »

Just a word of caution: this upcoming Sunday is "Superbowl Sunday" in North America, so you're unlikely to see many of those folks at the Bonanza. I won't be able to attend, unfortunately, since my girlfriend is requesting my company at one of these parties. I might be online on Saturday, though (if the snow falls as expected, otherwise I'm apartment hunting)
Hi!
matsif
Executive
Executive

Post by matsif »

even if I did have the beta, which I don't, like giggles said it is a major sports event in the USA. plus, the pittsburgh penguins play the washington capitols on nbc (go pens) in hockey on sunday as well.

go pens, go saints, go GC

and now that I'm not drunk posting, this is coherent.
ph1l0r
Executive
Executive

Post by ph1l0r »

wooohooo. i'll try to be there again :)
just call me phil on ts, ingame, wherever. i'll even respond to phil in real life. wooohooo!
PinkAss

Post by PinkAss »

If any of the Vets needs beta key, PM me or Sup.
AlbinoKalle69

Post by AlbinoKalle69 »

I hope i can join you guys for some rounds!
Goggles
Executive
Executive

Post by Goggles »

I might be able to attend at the scheduled hour after all. The Caps-Pens game is on the verge of being canceled, and the superbowl party I was supposed to attend is going to be impossible to get to. All this is due to the approx 25 inches (close to 65cm) of snow that's fallen in the last 24 hours. We had a power outage last night while I was attempting to join a BC2 game, and when my computer came back up the main monitor was entirely black except for three or four vertical lines running through it... so it appears I'm out one monitor now too :-/ I have spare though! See you folks tomorrow (and maybe later today)!
Hi!
LCourage
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by LCourage »

I like to do the cha cha
.Sup
Executive
Executive

Post by .Sup »

the attendance was very poor :(
Goggles
Executive
Executive

Post by Goggles »

Sorry :( It just wasn't in the cards today. Shall we aim for next Sat? (Sunday is Valentine's day)
Hi!
BRUMMIE
Senator
Senator

Post by BRUMMIE »

YES. I played for a little while today and found it quite easy to get into the swing of things - not a huge learning curve. Updating my video driver made a huge difference with that 'artifacting stuff'. Not being able to go prone sent me up the wall though as I usually like to hide under rocks and stuff to avoid all the noise and shooting and all those aggressive people. Loved the vehicles and was amused by the fact that I can crash a helo just as quick in this game as any other. Make it a date and I'll be there.
matsif
Executive
Executive

Post by matsif »

[quote="BRUMMIE"]Not being able to go prone sent me up the wall though as I usually like to hide under rocks and stuff to avoid all the noise and shooting and all those aggressive people.[/quote]

yea, the prone is really the only thing that bugs me atm. having a sniper rifle or a pkm and not being able to prone just seems wrong to me.

I'll more than likely be on saturday afternoon as I'm home this weekend. give me a time, I'll be on
AlbinoKalle69

Post by AlbinoKalle69 »

couldn't make it...