New Battle Log - Complete Map List

Discuss the campaign and all things BF.

Moderator: Executive

HumanSpeedbumpAK

New Battle Log - Complete Map List

Post by HumanSpeedbumpAK »

http://blogs.battlefield.ea.com/battlef ... rt-ii.aspx

Should help with planning now that we can put a name to each of the 9 maps. Also reveals details on some of the maps we havent seen yet.

Battlefield 3 Tournament Administrator
.Sup
Executive
Executive

Re: New Battle Log - Complete Map List

Post by .Sup »

Aren't there supposed to be 9 maps? If so then only 7 have been revealed to my knowledge.

Edit: ok I see the full map list down below.

SEINE CROSSING makes me even more impatient now
Ferrit

Post by Ferrit »

.Sup wrote:Aren't there supposed to be 9 maps? If so then only 7 have been revealed to my knowledge.

Edit: ok I see the full map list down below.

SEINE CROSSING makes me even more impatient now
Do not like the look of Seine crossing personally, Looks like an all outdoor version of Operation Corridor imo.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTpFtLxADP0[/youtube]
.Sup
Executive
Executive

Post by .Sup »

Thanks for the video Ferrit. looks promising, just hoping people won't camp too much on waste containers.

Nice controller skillz...
HumanSpeedbumpAK

It's important to note the version used in the videos. Several of the videos, including Sienne, are console versions, thus they are playing 24 player variants of the maps. They will likely play very different in 64 Player Conquest

HumanSpeedbumpAK

I'll try and find the post, but it was even pointed out somewhere that Metro actually has Jets in conquest mode, completely different from the Vehicle free Rush mode

WoodenPlank

Post by WoodenPlank »

Dareitus wrote:I'll try and find the post, but it was even pointed out somewhere that Metro actually has Jets in conquest mode, completely different from the Vehicle free Rush mode

....wha wha? Jets on Metro? Hmmm...if this is true, and DiCE actually fixes the jets and joystick support, I might stop hating that damn map.
Hoo hoo, Robin, I invented black-hawk whoring!
Ash2Dust
Executive
Executive

Post by Ash2Dust »

Geforce Lan was only running Caspian in Conquest today. A little more polish than beta, didnt play enough to really comment. They're running 5 maps this weekend so I hope to catch some of them.

I didnt do the BYOC because tomorrow I have two other engagements, so just doing the General admission and using their 64 tournament computers running BF3 during non-tournament hours.

My buddy took some pics of the aircraft carrier so I'll have to get him to forward them. He's heading back over Sunday so I'll make sure he takes pics of the booth chicas. He may have to smuggle those past his wife.

Prizes seem pretty decent. $75,000 this year. Tho $10,000 of it is in a Falcon computer they're raffling off.
Ash2Dust
Executive
Executive

Post by Ash2Dust »

Only got a 64GB 2.5" SSD. Guess Im luckier than others, ran into a guy and his wife who have been to every Geforce LAN and still havent won anything. I kept my mouth shut for once.
Dont know what it is, but almost every time I got on the BF3 machines, it was playing Caspian Conquest.... Only played one other map. Think it was Firestorm, way cool.
I barely lost in winning a Origin metal mouse pad because some %!%!@% shockpaddled me. Guess Defibbing is back in now. Not that I needed another mouse pad thats givin out like candy everywhere. Still, I didnt see the guy with paddles as the biggest threat.

Day 2 of the LAN
http://www.geforce.com/News/articles/ge ... ideo-recap
Goggles
Executive
Executive

Post by Goggles »

Wooaahhh... so paddlin' is back in the game? It was certainly out during the beta.

Hi!
madcow
Executive
Executive

Post by madcow »

Paddlin' in the school canoo? Ohhh you better believe that's a paddlin'.
Clicky to become a Voteable member.

“…so realistic, it'll have you picking shrapnel out of your backside.”