Post by Róka »

ImageImage
undrt0w
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Re: List of active video makers

Post by undrt0w »

https://www.youtube.com/user/axelt0w?feature=mhee

I have a private list with unlisted videos. If its allowed after C4, I will make it public.
Welcome Committee Member
What is GC? | Getting Started at GC | Campaign Sign-up Video | FAQ | Forum Netiquette

New Members do you need help?
Find me on TS or send me a PM
.Sup
Executive
Executive

Post by .Sup »

SiL3nT_BoB wrote:https://www.youtube.com/user/axelt0w?feature=mhee

I have a private list with unlisted videos. If its allowed after C4, I will make it public.
Great! Let me know when you do.
StarfisherEcho
Executive
Executive

Post by StarfisherEcho »

I'm starting to record as well, not much up yet.

I talked to flummi about this but maybe I should make a new thread. If we can get a bunch of people (including FCs) to record all battleday, and if we manage to capture a close match, we could create an awesome video showing GC from all angles. It would take a lot of editing and time, but I think it would make for a really awesome recruitment video.
ImageImageImage
Calloutman
Executive
Executive

Post by Calloutman »

That would be awesome but I don't think any of our FCs have the ability to record... barring sticking a camera pointed at my screen :lol:

EDIT: Although potentially our FC's could record their voice using teamspeak, then we could just overlay that audio track with some other footage or something... I dunno if that would work or not.
BF3 || C2 Lead Operative || C3 Brigadier General || C4 Major General || C5 Private First Class || C6 General
BF4 || C1 TA || C2 TA || C3 TA || C4 Serviceman || C5 Duke
StarfisherEcho
Executive
Executive

Post by StarfisherEcho »

Hmm that's a shame. It would be awesome to see the "FC Cam" (ie MAV-View) for both sides, see the order given (especially if we attack something at the same time or whatever), then see/hear the reactions ("nice job!" / "FUUUUU")
ImageImageImage
.Sup
Executive
Executive

Post by .Sup »

StarfisherEcho wrote:Hmm that's a shame. It would be awesome to see the "FC Cam" (ie MAV-View) for both sides, see the order given (especially if we attack something at the same time or whatever), then see/hear the reactions ("nice job!" / "FUUUUU")
Preview would be
Arc: "Get me E, Sup."
Me: "But their defence is too dense there."
Arc: "Get me E or face death squad!"

:lol:
LoA
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by LoA »

StarfisherEcho wrote:Hmm that's a shame. It would be awesome to see the "FC Cam" (ie MAV-View) for both sides, see the order given (especially if we attack something at the same time or whatever), then see/hear the reactions ("nice job!" / "FUUUUU")
If we only had a battlerecorder... :(
elchino7

Post by elchino7 »

LoA wrote:
If we only had a battlerecorder... :(
If they only activated battlerecorder or at least the spectator mode for the public.

"Clubbing, drinking, dancing, glancing, flirting, winking, greeting, meeting, chatting, laughing, talking, walking, leaving, weaving, stumbling, fumbling, cabbing, asking, viewing, brewing, nuzzling, cuddling, feeling, reeling, kissing, twisting, touching, rushing, stripping, gripping, clutching, thrusting, bending, arching, gasping, slacking, melting, sleeping, waking, smelling…
Dirt?
Scrabbling, pounding, thumping, bumping, screaming, scratching, groping, choking, crying, gulping, stifling… quieting.
Breathing…breathingbreathing
mrBLUE9
Executive
Executive

Post by mrBLUE9 »

Hey, guys!
We now have a thread that will be updated with playlists from each Batlleday, and maybe some BlackOps too! So, be sure to link your channel here if you record your gameplay. And I strongly encourage people that not record to start recording, it's not hard at all, even if you have a bad PC you can still record with minimal impact in your performance. There's tons of threads that teach how to record in the 'Tech Support & Help' forum, so be sure to hit that up! I uploaded a playlist from the 01/19 Battleday as an example of what will be done. Hope you guys like it! :D
KoffeinFlummi
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by KoffeinFlummi »

mrBLUE9 wrote:Hey, guys!
We now have a thread that will be updated with playlists from each Batlleday, and maybe some BlackOps too! So, be sure to link your channel here if you record your gameplay. And I strongly encourage people that not record to start recording, it's not hard at all, even if you have a bad PC you can still record with minimal impact in your performance. There's tons of threads that teach how to record in the 'Tech Support & Help' forum, so be sure to hit that up! I uploaded a playlist from the 01/19 Battleday as an example of what will be done. Hope you guys like it! :D
Well, i've been keeping track of all of Gladius' videos in a thread, so after the campaign you'll be able to watch the unreleased ones in a nice format as well.
iRawPeanut
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by iRawPeanut »

I can start making some videos... It will be amateuristic though.. :)
Made possible by: .Sup
Digz
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Digz »

iRawPeanut wrote:I can start making some videos... It will be amateuristic though.. :)
start now, you'll get better as you go.
like everything...
Necromancer
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Necromancer »

is there a way to compress it on record, with a good codec, so it doesn't turn out as a 999TB for a round?
if so, is it bearable in terms of performance drop?
-“Regret your helplessness…and feel despair.”
Achievement Unlocked: Battlefield 4 Uninstalled!!
KoffeinFlummi
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by KoffeinFlummi »

Necromancer wrote:is there a way to compress it on record, with a good codec, so it doesn't turn out as a 999TB for a round?
if so, is it bearable in terms of performance drop?
That depends on your framerate. If i'm running compression with the dxtory codec, i take a 5-10 frame drop, if that is bearable depends on your setup. Without compression i get >2GB/min, with it a bit less than 1GB/min; not a huge deal, but when you have 6 hours of footage it can make quite the difference.

I prefer to run it without it, since i usually have the space available and i like the frames.