eGO vs RR 32 V 32 Sunday March 3rd @ 3pm EST.

Discuss the campaign and all things BF.

Moderator: Executive

KILLERCANKILL

eGO vs RR 32 V 32 Sunday March 3rd @ 3pm EST.

Post by KILLERCANKILL »

VS

After a amazing victory against FIST, eGO will now take on RR in a 32 v 32 setting which promises to be a match to remember.

Veteran’s of the 32 v 32 format, RR is be a tough challenge for eGO.

As the format calls on us to have 32 players present, we need everyone in the division to step up. If we do not have enough, our friends from UB, GC and various other clans will jump in as well.

STANDARD RULES OF ENGAGEMENT:

Map type: Conquest 64
Map Selection: Seine Crossing and Firestorm 64
Duration: Each map is played with each team playing each side for a total of 4 rounds.
Tickets: 100%
Rules: Normal mode except - FF on, Regen off, Kill cam off, 3D spot off, tk kick off

VICTORY CONDITIONS:

* Win 3 or 4 out of 4 rounds for a decisive victory.
* Win 2 rounds each and count total remaining tickets to determine the victor. Highest total tickets out of 4 rounds is winner.

STANDARD MATCH SERVER CONFIGURATION:

admin.password "YOUR ADMIN PASSWORD"
#
# ----Basic setup info: Paste below
#
vars.ranked "false"
vars.gamepassword "YOUR SERVER PASSWORD"
vars.servername "YOUR SERVER NAME"
vars.allUnlocksUnlocked 1
vars.unlockMode all
punkBuster.activate
vars.maxPlayers 64
vars.bannerUrl ""
vars.serverDescription ""
vars.idleTimeout 0
vars.idleBanRounds 0
vars.vehicleSpawnDelay 100
vars.roundRestartPlayerCount 0
vars.roundStartPlayerCount 1
vars.gameModeCounter 100
vars.teamKillCountForKick 0
vars.teamKillValueForKick 0
vars.teamKillValueIncrease 1
vars.teamKillValueDecreasePerSecond 0
vars.roundLockdownCountdown 30
vars.servermessage "YOUR WELCOME MESSAGE"
#
# Hybrid mode config
#
vars.autoBalance false
vars.friendlyFire true
vars.regenerateHealth false
vars.killCam false
vars.miniMap true
vars.hud true
vars.3dSpotting false
vars.miniMapSpotting true
vars.nameTag true
vars.3pCam true
vars.vehicleSpawnAllowed true
vars.vehicleSpawnDelay 100
vars.soldierHealth 100
vars.playerRespawnTime 100
vars.playerManDownTime 100
vars.bulletDamage 100
vars.onlySquadLeaderSpawn false
vars.bannerUrl ""

To sign up, please post in this thread what class you like playing as well as if you would like to squad lead.

We need everyone to step up, make sure that you are there for this historic event !!!!

Lets get out there and prove ourselves again !!!!!

KCK
[/FONT][/SIZE]
KILLERCANKILL

Re: eGO vs RR 32 V 32 Sunday March 3rd @ 3pm EST.

Post by KILLERCANKILL »

Yup it will be 4 rounds total. Maps are Siene Crossing and Firestorm, 2 rounds each.

We have done up a initial strats, which is posted here - http://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/forum ... .php?f=873

To get access to this hidden forum, you will have register on our website first.

After you register on the forums, go here and apply to the BF Division, use my recommendation – http://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/cmps_ ... pplication

Once you are accepted, go the the mygroups tab at the top of the page, and apply to view the eGO competitive team forums. Use my name as the reason. Once you are granted access, you will be able to view our strats for bazaar and Caspian.

You are required to be registered on the forums under a division to be able to view the strats I have posted. We have the squads all split up already, we are basically looking for more squad leaders, jet and pilots and tank drivers for Caspian.

This event will be the beginning of a series of 32 v 32 games, we play RDDT next

eGO is also participating in a 12 v 12 tournament starting late February, this is a high level comp tournament, for those who are interested in taking part, please reach out to me.

Regards

KCK
BlooDRaptoR1

Post by BlooDRaptoR1 »

If i can join your division for this tournament, I would attend to whatever you may want.

Count me in if i can join, i didn't see any info about who is allowed/ qualified to join/etc/etc/etc cases, so i take the shot and ask if i can join! :mrgreen:

If not, GL! :D
C4 -Image
C5 - Image
RazY70
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by RazY70 »

I can join if needed. Last match was fun even though my connection crapped out half way.

Don't forget ze mortar crews on Seine. Same way as the Level guys used against Reddit.
KILLERCANKILL

Post by KILLERCANKILL »

BlooDRaptoR1 wrote:If i can join your division for this tournament, I would attend to whatever you may want.

Count me in if i can join, i didn't see any info about who is allowed/ qualified to join/etc/etc/etc cases, so i take the shot and ask if i can join! :mrgreen:

If not, GL! :D
Yes for sure, please sign using the process I listed above. Everyone is welcome, see you on sunday.
elchino7

Post by elchino7 »

RazY70 wrote:I can join if needed. Last match was fun even though my connection crapped out half way.

Don't forget ze mortar crews on Seine. Same way as the Level guys used against Reddit.
Inside the buildings using silenced weapons (untouchable invisible mortars? trolololol).

@killercankill

You say Sein n Firestorm but then you mention there are strats for Caspian n Bazaar. Which maps re going to be played :P ?

"Clubbing, drinking, dancing, glancing, flirting, winking, greeting, meeting, chatting, laughing, talking, walking, leaving, weaving, stumbling, fumbling, cabbing, asking, viewing, brewing, nuzzling, cuddling, feeling, reeling, kissing, twisting, touching, rushing, stripping, gripping, clutching, thrusting, bending, arching, gasping, slacking, melting, sleeping, waking, smelling…
Dirt?
Scrabbling, pounding, thumping, bumping, screaming, scratching, groping, choking, crying, gulping, stifling… quieting.
Breathing…breathingbreathing
KILLERCANKILL

Post by KILLERCANKILL »

elchino7 wrote:
RazY70 wrote:I can join if needed. Last match was fun even though my connection crapped out half way.

Inside the buildings using silenced weapons (untouchable invisible mortars? trolololol).

@killercankill

You say Sein n Firestorm but then you mention there are strats for Caspian n Bazaar. Which maps re going to be played :P ?
Siene and firestorm lol sry for the confusion.
BlooDRaptoR1

Post by BlooDRaptoR1 »

Done.
Cy at sunday or earlier ;)
C4 -Image
C5 - Image
AdmiralGiggles

Post by AdmiralGiggles »

Good luck guys.
elchino7

Post by elchino7 »

1-Besides registering and getting into the group, theres any place i have to register myself in order to play ?

2-Wheres the server hosted? (Link)

Thx on regard.

"Clubbing, drinking, dancing, glancing, flirting, winking, greeting, meeting, chatting, laughing, talking, walking, leaving, weaving, stumbling, fumbling, cabbing, asking, viewing, brewing, nuzzling, cuddling, feeling, reeling, kissing, twisting, touching, rushing, stripping, gripping, clutching, thrusting, bending, arching, gasping, slacking, melting, sleeping, waking, smelling…
Dirt?
Scrabbling, pounding, thumping, bumping, screaming, scratching, groping, choking, crying, gulping, stifling… quieting.
Breathing…breathingbreathing
KILLERCANKILL

Post by KILLERCANKILL »

elchino7 wrote:1-Besides registering and getting into the group, theres any place i have to register myself in order to play ?

2-Wheres the server hosted? (Link)

Thx on regard.

Nope thats it. As long as ur application was accepted you are good to go. I dont have the server right now, will post it here once I have it.
KILLERCANKILL

Post by KILLERCANKILL »

Bumpppp this is sunday !!!!!