dragon pass = MAA valley

Discuss the campaign and all things BF.

Moderator: Executive

elchino7

Re: dragon pass = MAA valley

Post by elchino7 »

TheNixNick wrote:
elchino7 wrote: 30mm and guided missile.
Stealth or Attack jets? I'm confused lol
ON Silk Road there is no MAA, just 2 little birds and 2 stealth jets. Instead of going with Active Radar, with my wingman both go with guided missile. One baits the enemy tank to use the countermeasures and the other unleashes the 2 salvos. Its either a dead tank or a barely alive disabled tank.

"Clubbing, drinking, dancing, glancing, flirting, winking, greeting, meeting, chatting, laughing, talking, walking, leaving, weaving, stumbling, fumbling, cabbing, asking, viewing, brewing, nuzzling, cuddling, feeling, reeling, kissing, twisting, touching, rushing, stripping, gripping, clutching, thrusting, bending, arching, gasping, slacking, melting, sleeping, waking, smelling…
Dirt?
Scrabbling, pounding, thumping, bumping, screaming, scratching, groping, choking, crying, gulping, stifling… quieting.
Breathing…breathingbreathing
Nix

Post by Nix »

elchino7 wrote:
TheNixNick wrote:
ON Silk Road there is no MAA, just 2 little birds and 2 stealth jets. Instead of going with Active Radar, with my wingman both go with guided missile. One baits the enemy tank to use the countermeasures and the other unleashes the 2 salvos. Its either a dead tank or a barely alive disabled tank.
You had me at no MAA.
You serious? Because OMG I might just buy Premium just for that map.
MAAfield 4: MAA Rising, Second MAA, MAA Strike, MAA's Teeth, Final MAA, MAA Operations, Community MAA and Legacy MAA
Marseee

Post by Marseee »

elchino7 wrote:
TheNixNick wrote:
My active protection laughs at your puny missiles. And then I'll shoot the second jet out of the sky with my tank :P