Can still use more help with the server :)

Discuss the campaign and all things BF.

Moderator: Executive

Projecttwoandy

Can still use more help with the server :)

Post by Projecttwoandy »

I've see several of the guys playing on the server, so thanks to all of those who have helped support it so far. I have made the move from Official to Ranked so that we have the power to kick people, autobalance, etc. All of these options are not available when the server is set to Official. This is obviously much better, and necessary for a fair gameplay. However, the downside is that people who use the "Quickmatch" feature are no longer routed to the server. I would love to have a server which is busy enough to make it 64 players, which would be no problem if it was Official, as it was almost constantly full at 36 people, but since switching to Ranked, it's been pretty quiet. I would really appreciate help, and I will make it a 64 person server if I can get it to start filling up on Ranked settings. This way we will all have a place to play where we have control over what is going on. I will add anyone who wants control to the RCON list, so when you're in there you can help take care of things. Help me support the server so I can make it 64 or better yet 70 players. It's hosted on NFO high priority which is the best BF4 servers, so it could be a great place for us to play and I have no problem picking up the tab. We could then use the current server money for other things to help grow the community. Thanks in advance!!
Fields
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Re: Can still use more help with the server :)

Post by Fields »

Link?
InsanityRocks
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by InsanityRocks »

It seems we keep missing each other... :(

Will you have time before Saturday's Scrim to walk me through the process? I'm still eager to learn but I'm finding it difficult to find time during the week to catch up with you.

Thanks!
undrt0w
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by undrt0w »

Welcome Committee Member
What is GC? | Getting Started at GC | Campaign Sign-up Video | FAQ | Forum Netiquette

New Members do you need help?
Find me on TS or send me a PM
Tea-Assault
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Tea-Assault »

I don't know if it's bugged but it seems to have 0/8 players.. that's why I never join :(
the end is really fµcking nigh
Ash2Dust
Executive
Executive

Post by Ash2Dust »

Probably using a script to adapt the server size as it fills. May want to say such in title.

It has custom setting(s), so few people will look for or join a custom server and Quickplay wont feed the server.

Set it on Normal or Hardcore and you'll increase your chance of pubbies.
InsanityRocks
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by InsanityRocks »

I've seen it filled out with 32 players...

...and at one time I thought it mentioned using adaptive sizing...

But now there's a new title.