Discuss the campaign and all things BF.

Moderator: Executive

InsanityRocks
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Latest BF4 Patch...

Post by InsanityRocks »

According to PC Gamer one fix in the upcoming patch:
Fix for the SUAV (introduced in the China Rising expansion pack) not exploding when hitting enemy soldiers. While these indeed should be deadly, they were never designed for “roadkilling” opponents.
Use the link above to see the full list of changes/fixes.

...holding out hope that BF4 becomes a little more enjoyable...
InsanityRocks
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Re: Latest BF4 Patch...

Post by InsanityRocks »

I'm such a numpty; See Hgx's post: viewtopic.php?f=309&t=23706
Fields
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Fields »

Oh, what a coincidence. Just a day before the DLC becomes available to non-premium players. Almost as if they're bribing players with timed OP items for buying premium. How interesting... :P
mrBLUE9
Executive
Executive

Post by mrBLUE9 »

Fields wrote:Oh, what a coincidence. Just a day before the DLC becomes available to non-premium players. Almost as if they're bribing players with timed OP items for buying premium. How interesting... :P
Well, from what I've been reading they still haven't fixed the reload glitch with the UCAV, so you can still spam it without reloading.
Nix

Post by Nix »

mrBLUE9 wrote:
Fields wrote:Oh, what a coincidence. Just a day before the DLC becomes available to non-premium players. Almost as if they're bribing players with timed OP items for buying premium. How interesting... :P
Well, from what I've been reading they still haven't fixed the reload glitch with the UCAV, so you can still spam it without reloading.
What? There's a reload glitch?
Please do share fine sir.
MAAfield 4: MAA Rising, Second MAA, MAA Strike, MAA's Teeth, Final MAA, MAA Operations, Community MAA and Legacy MAA
Gardalop
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Gardalop »

TheNixNick wrote:
mrBLUE9 wrote:
What? There's a reload glitch?
Please do share fine sir.
You fire all of your secondary weapons out and then swap to the UCAV before it reloads your secondary. Then you wait for the UCAV to reload once around 90sec now then you can fire instantly.
Jokerle
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Jokerle »

My tests yesterday showed that the instant reload glitch did not work to its full extend. You get only one instant reload and then have to wait again, i.e. only two UCAVs every 90s.
Wat ne Wuchtbrumme!