Recruiting Score

Discuss the campaign and all things BF.

Moderator: Executive

Stonie
Executive
Executive

Post by Stonie »

I think that is fair to say, that Ausbilder won this campaign on recruiting.

Thanks to everybody who took some effort and brought some new friends.
But the award goes to:

Ausbilderschmidt
Hitman47
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Hitman47 »

Congratz! Well deserved! :D
BF2: C5 - Corporal | C6 - Corporal | C7 - Feldwebel (Sergeant) | C8 - Neutral Peace Keeper | C9 - Captain | C10 - Grand Moff (HC) | C11 - Macaca (Staff Sergeant) | C12 - Major | C13 - Corporal
BF3: C1 - Colonel | C2 - General | C3 - Neutral | C4 - Brigadier | C5 - Private | C6 - Brigadier General
BF4: C1 - Tournament Admin | C2 - General
AngelOne
Senator
Senator

Post by AngelOne »

Don't stop there Ausbilder... keep them coming :wink:
C12:¦1LT - C11:¦TA - C10:¦TA - C9:¦TA - C8:¦Cpt - C7:¦2LT - C6:¦SGT - C5:¦PFC - C4:¦PFC - C3:¦PVT
Thur
Executive
Executive

Post by Thur »

I must concede! Ausbuilder has taken the prize for C11.

Well done mate!!
@4|Obshtz.Thur.DAK
5A|HC|Gen|Thur
@6-Oblt.Thur/LW
7R|HC|Gen.Thur
1E|HC|SgXo.Thur
UN|=GC=Thur
S1*TRG.Thur
4P*SGT=GC=Thur
11H.=GC=Thur
AusbilderSchmidt
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by AusbilderSchmidt »

Hey....thank u guys :oops:

was a pleasure for me to bring the AIX Campaign and GC on speed with some new soldiers and i hope we will see a lot of them in C12.
Also, big thx to all the other member, who recruited new people here to GC and let GC still alive. This should not be my medal alone. Everybody of u are a part of it, i did only the Advertising and the talks with the right Leader here in germany.
Special thx to Hitman, who gave the new Recruitingoffice a face and to Gomimin and Stonie, who did a great job in the Forum about the support for the newbees.

C11 and specially this medal is a symbol that GC is not dying...that makes me happy...ones again, thx to all, who was a part of it

Btw
This Medal looks really cool :D :D
[IMG]https:///images/210831/.jpg[/IMG]
C7:CPL C8:MAJ C9:SFC C10:COL C11:TA C13:SGT
DaGrooved1

Post by DaGrooved1 »

Before Stonie takes credit for even more of my work, I made that awesome 1337 medal (shh, all you graphics gurus keep quiet, he likes it ok that's all that matters). But the real thanks here goes to you guys the recruiters! Medals mean nothing if you don't got the guys here to brag to them about. Keep up the great work guys!
SSnake_Plissken
Location: an obscure body in the S-K system, known to its inhabitants as the planet Earth

Post by SSnake_Plissken »

When i come back for the next campaign, can I claim myself?
"The Korova milkbar sold milk-plus, milk plus vellocet or synthemesc or drencrom, which is what we were drinking. This would sharpen you up and make you ready for a bit of the old ultraviolence."
gomimin

Post by gomimin »

Gratulations Ausbilder :!:
AlbinoKalle69

Post by AlbinoKalle69 »

congratz ausbilder!
but a guy with such a nickname can hardly be something else than the best recruiting officer :P
Drulloch

Post by Drulloch »

SSnake_Plissken wrote:When i come back for the next campaign, can I claim myself?
You can claim me too!

I was jonesing for some good, quality, organized BF2 action but just wasn't able to find it...caught this campaign too late, I'll need to stop by for the next and see what I can do!

Hasta.

_drull_