C4: Draft Sign Up Information

Discuss the campaign and all things BF.

Moderator: Executive

Hitman47
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Re: C4: Draft Sign Up Information

Post by Hitman47 »

Please only sing up as a group if those are your RL friends, relatives or clan friends with which you really really absolutely must play. Groups always cause pain and imbalance and are usually hard to deal with, so if you have met some cool ppl here at GC and want to play with them please don't sign up as group if that's the case, you will meet more cool ppl if you draft alone, don't live in a bubble, immerse in the community. Thx! :)
BF2: C5 - Corporal | C6 - Corporal | C7 - Feldwebel (Sergeant) | C8 - Neutral Peace Keeper | C9 - Captain | C10 - Grand Moff (HC) | C11 - Macaca (Staff Sergeant) | C12 - Major | C13 - Corporal
BF3: C1 - Colonel | C2 - General | C3 - Neutral | C4 - Brigadier | C5 - Private | C6 - Brigadier General
BF4: C1 - Tournament Admin | C2 - General
Undisparo

Post by Undisparo »

Hitman47 wrote:Please only sing up as a group if those are your RL friends, relatives or clan friends with which you really really absolutely must play. Groups always cause pain and imbalance and are usually hard to deal with, so if you have met some cool ppl here at GC and want to play with them please don't sign up as group if that's the case, you will meet more cool ppl if you draft alone, don't live in a bubble, immerse in the community. Thx! :)

+1

I have met some cool people that like playing with, but will always meet more. So Digz, you should just sign up in the individual draft man!
Digz
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Digz »

Undisparo wrote:
Hitman47 wrote:Please only sing up as a group if those are your RL friends, relatives or clan friends with which you really really absolutely must play. Groups always cause pain and imbalance and are usually hard to deal with, so if you have met some cool ppl here at GC and want to play with them please don't sign up as group if that's the case, you will meet more cool ppl if you draft alone, don't live in a bubble, immerse in the community. Thx! :)

+1

I have met some cool people that like playing with, but will always meet more. So Digz, you should just sign up in the individual draft man!
well Raz was in the same clan with me for long time before GC.
and i did played with necro long time before GC.
.Sup
Executive
Executive

Post by .Sup »

Digz wrote:
Undisparo wrote:

+1

well Raz was in the same clan with me for long time before GC.
and i did played with necro long time before GC.
If you guys are married then I totally understand
MajorBadanov

Post by MajorBadanov »

I need to be put in with: Snoopnoop, Wi1D_K4rD, SinX, and KillerCanKill. That's all I know.
Undisparo

Post by Undisparo »

MajorBadanov wrote:I need to be put in with: Snoopnoop, Wi1D_K4rD, SinX, and KillerCanKill. That's all I know.

That would be 5 people which is over the limit... Not sure what the TAs are going to do. My advice is to just do the individual and meet some new people. You might even be drafted with them anyways! So you never know.
Snow1Wolf

Post by Snow1Wolf »

Sir, reporting a 404 error over.
For CAFFEINE!!!!!
sushi
Executive
Executive

Post by sushi »

Why do we do this draft thing in the first place? Maybe this is the question you guys might want to ask yourselfs? Because we are trying to have the coolest gameplay experience possible here at GC. As you all know we encourage gamers of all levels to play with us. A good gaminge-experience derives from balanced=close battles with two equally capable armies fighting it out. While it is nice to rule a round and to be on the winning side, we all know that is sucks to be on the receiving side of things0 aka the loosing team. Attendance gets lower and consequently the winning team might be limited in server slots also. This is what we try to prevent by making the armies as balanced as possible in doing a individual draft.

From experience mass-groups will lead to the dark side. As was posted over and over here in the forums the unbalance if such a group decides not to show for some reason or an other simply is too huge to be compensated easily. Also if a huge group is used to play together - it will rule the battlefield - which also is hard to counter.The TAs as a rule of thumb will not allow huge groups to be drafted together. And: you can't be sure to actually play together with your horde of buddies in a squad in game, since we will swap players, if we get more than 64 gamers (including TA's) for a battleday.

So guys pls consider joining the individual draft.
styphon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by styphon »

Snow1Wolf wrote:Sir, reporting a 404 error over.
Server probably unavailable for a short while. Try again later.
CountBelasarius
Executive
Executive

Post by CountBelasarius »

MajorBadanov wrote:I need to be put in with: Snoopnoop, Wi1D_K4rD, SinX, and KillerCanKill. That's all I know.
This group will consist of Snoopnoop, Wi1D_K4rD, SinX, and MajorBadanov only since KillerCanKill has already been drafted. This group is now at maximum size. However I still need SinX to post in this thread confirming his participation in this group and if you haven't already, you all need to sign up via ABC.
lC8l - GL*FSG
lC9l - WY*COL
lC10l - GE=EMP
lC11l - 11BCPT
lC12l - AH*BRG
lC13l - CU-SGT
BF3 C1 - [WH2]
BF3 C2 - [TA]
BF3 C3 - [TA]
BF3 C4 - [TA]
BF3 C5 - [TA]
BF3 C6 - [TA]
BF4:C1 [☭] Komandir
Cookiiiiiiiiiiie

Post by Cookiiiiiiiiiiie »

I would like to play under KillerCanKill, if at all possible. Thanks!
styphon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by styphon »

Cookiiiiiiiiiiie wrote:I would like to play under KillerCanKill, if at all possible. Thanks!
Group draft doesn't include officers. There's no guarantee you'll get drafted the same side and you'll need to sign up for the individual draft.
axeman22222

Post by axeman22222 »

If possible i wouldnt mind playing with cookiiiiiiiiiiie and aitchnine if they have signed up
Cheesy
Executive
Executive

Post by Cheesy »

However, you guys could form 2 groups of 3-4. Then you're guaranteed to play with some people, and maybe you'll get lucky and both groups will end up on the same side :wink:
Róka

Post by Róka »

CountBelasarius wrote:http://i48.tinypic.com/oiyudt.png
I love to be able to print this out as a poster in my room. Anyone able to make a larger, high-res??? Would be many thanks!! :mrgreen:
ImageImage