Operation Peacekeeper 0.15

Discuss the campaign and all things BF.

Moderator: Executive

DaGrooved1

Post by DaGrooved1 »

You downloaded the installer correct? Just run it and it should install the mod complete with a desktop icon for launching it.
Winter_Lion

Post by Winter_Lion »

Been there, done that! Got a t-shirt that don't fit and this lousy sig. file. Actually, it was nice of em to make it for me. Nice guys from the old country of course! :wink:

Winter :roll:
Last edited by Winter_Lion on Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
madcow
Executive
Executive

Post by madcow »

Not sure that I like this mod much. I Need to play more than just 1 map though I think... :roll:
Clicky to become a Voteable member.

“…so realistic, it'll have you picking shrapnel out of your backside.”
Winter_Lion

Post by Winter_Lion »

madcow wrote:Not sure that I like this mod much. I Need to play more than just 1 map though I think... :roll:
Sometimes one map is more than enough.........hehe......know what I mean?

But if the mod has enough servers running it at decent time of day, then it probably deserves more than one for sure.

Winter :D
ImageImage
Gravis

Post by Gravis »

some of the bugs are really annoying in the game... i think one whole side cant make squads at all... the 64 player maps are designed for 128... its basically as big as it can possibly be (no out of bounds area) some kits really suck at balance... medic gun is alright but the recoil on it is huge... anti tank one shots everything no matter where you hit it and theres more....

Ive only played a combination of maybe an hour of it with dag (i usually die alot, but did alright in our last match)
DaGrooved1

Post by DaGrooved1 »

medic gun is alright but the recoil on it is huge... anti tank one shots everything no matter where you hit it and theres more....
That's sort of why I like it, right now, in BF2, no matter what class you pic, you have pretty much the same opportunities against infantry from any distance, Sniper rocks at distance, assault-specop-medic have their rifles and carbines, the support has its 1.3 uber machine gun and AT has that oh-so-piss-you-off rocket they can hit you with, in OPK, suddenly the medic and rocket are more or less useless over range, the machine gun has range, but the kick makes it only good for supression, but when mixed with an assualt and maybe a support or two, you have a great all around squad that can achieve deadly results. I can't explain the no-squad problem, as I've played that map 10x before (seems to be popular) and I only ever encountered that problem on that server. Also, AT's don't 1 shot everything, just choppers mainly, most tanks require 2 hits, but it depends on where you hit them.