Random Media from BF2142

Discuss the campaign and all things BF.

Moderator: Executive

Gravis

Random Media from BF2142

Post by Gravis »

Ill post screens and videos i have in this post for anyone too look at...

(Would love a nice FTP send stuff too if anyone is willing else i will have to upload to google video)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This image is of someone exploiting a wall bug to get into the reactor room before the doors are blown (all 4 consoles need to be blown up first and number 4 was still left)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is the scoreboard... now the only the best players get stars... as you see my team had the highest points in all three so we got all three stars
This screen shows your progress to your next rank, badges medals, and ribbons you earned last round kpm etc....
And this one is a pod jump :)
Last edited by Gravis on Mon Aug 21, 2006 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gribble

Post by gribble »

you read the NDA? it is forbidden to post pics/videos.... so no official ones better surf this site.

not, that i care :)
Gravis

Post by Gravis »

ill take it down if ya want...
gribble

Post by gribble »

no no, I don't really care and i will not tell anyone .. just wanted to remind you :)
Gravis

Post by Gravis »

yeah i know about the nda... but they also want feedback from clans... so me showing you stuff gives them opinons lol :P
Hashey

Post by Hashey »

Looks like it has a lot of texture problems or something.
gribble

Post by gribble »

gravis: btw, will be on TS "european-tonight" to play some with a friend.. in case you are interested :)
Gravis

Post by Gravis »

i work late tonight (4est to 11est).... maybe another day :(
WoodenPlank

Post by WoodenPlank »

Gribble: if PBF gives away the last 100 keys tonight and Im lucky enough to get one, I might be able to join you. if not, Ill have a key come thursday.
Hoo hoo, Robin, I invented black-hawk whoring!
gribble

Post by gribble »

I guess I will be on TS from now on every "european" evening to play some. My first impression of the game in general wasn't that bad. Of course it feels a little bit like a "BF-Vietnam". Have to get used to the vehicles first, wasn't that helpfull to get in a full server without getting used to the vehicles first :)