Euro Server offline -> TS unavailable

Discuss the campaign and all things BF.

Moderator: Executive

ph1l0r
Executive
Executive

Euro Server offline -> TS unavailable

Post by ph1l0r »

Hoster has problems. Seems like all their servers are affected so i guess they will work on fixing the problems super quick. The problem might already be over when you read this one. Just try to connect. As soon as they restored their services Teamspeak will come up.

Server is back online.
Last edited by ph1l0r on Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
just call me phil on ts, ingame, wherever. i'll even respond to phil in real life. wooohooo!
DaGrooved1

Post by DaGrooved1 »

BACK UP: xcs.servebeer.com
Last edited by DaGrooved1 on Sun Nov 05, 2006 1:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
madcow
Executive
Executive

Post by madcow »

DaGrooved1 wrote:I have my own server! 142.163.128.34 join now!
Looks like nobody wants to join it :(
Clicky to become a Voteable member.

“…so realistic, it'll have you picking shrapnel out of your backside.”
DaGrooved1

Post by DaGrooved1 »

Why don't we make our official back up GC server the original XCS GC Backup TS server? I just checked and it's still up, still called GC - Temp TS too.

ADDRESS : xcs.servebeer.com
ph1l0r
Executive
Executive

Post by ph1l0r »

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/6117880.stm <- the reasons for the data center being off line.
just call me phil on ts, ingame, wherever. i'll even respond to phil in real life. wooohooo!
Ash2Dust
Executive
Executive

Post by Ash2Dust »

From experience, your power rates will now start climbing as everyone starts making a profit while providing nothing new.
Interfusi0n

Post by Interfusi0n »

Ash2Dust wrote:From experience, your power rates will now start climbing as everyone starts making a profit while providing nothing new.
:lol:

Based on your comments, I assumed you live in California. I look to the left of your post, and sure enough you do.

I enjoy getting power from the TVA, it's so cheap compared to what you guys have to pay.
Fanne
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Fanne »

From experience, your power rates will now start climbing as everyone starts making a profit while providing nothing new.
well, they do this the last 3 or 4 years already :cry: they nearly find more reasons to make the power more expensiv than the oil industry ( but who knows it could be the same ppl in the background of both...)
i don't like were the capitalism is going (hmm, if I think on this I never liked it :wink: )