Ash2Dust
Executive
Executive

2142 1.10

Post by Ash2Dust »

http://largedownloads.ea.com/pub/patche ... e_1.10.exe

Battlefield 2142 Update 1.10 released

Greetings,
Christmas is right around the corner and the 1.10 Update is here for Battlefield 2142. This update continues to fine tune the game while addressing many issues. Here is this full fix list for this update:
Gameplay Tweaks
Gunship Gunner Missile - The Gunship Gunner's Anti-Vehicle missile has been adjusted to address control difficulties that were apparent in high latency situations. The damage potential of the missile remains unchanged.
Gunship EMP effect duration - The duration of the EMP effect on Gunships has been reduced from 4 seconds to 3 seconds. Gunships at medium to high altitude can now recover from a long ranged EMP attack.
Takao T20 and P33 Pereira Pistols - The maximum rate of fire has been increased on both the EU and PAC pistols. The pistol bullets' damage over distance has also been tweaked to allow for a slightly larger ideal range. Players should find the handgun's effectiveness as a close range panic weapon to be greatly improved.
Ganz H-MG - The Ganz H-MG's damage and deviation per round has been adjusted to balance the weapon with the base LMGs. The Ganz retains its min and max accuracy as well as its unique firing behavior making it a more attractive alternate weapon for the support kit.
AE Defuser - The maximum range of the AE Defuser has been increased. Engineers can now defuse unattended mines and explosives from ranges up to 10m.

Gameplay Bugfixes
IT-33 Optical Camouflage - A bug that caused camouflaged players in medium to long range situations to be more visible than originally intended has been fixed. The IT-33 now functions as it did in the Public Beta. Thanks to former Beta Testers who helped to track down this issue.
SD-8 Accipiter - A bug that was causing the SD-8 Accipiter drone to sometimes fail to acquire targets has been addressed. The SD-8 now reacts quickly and properly to those targets identified by your squad's NetBat system.
Reserved Slot Enhancement - Reserved slot servers will now allow the full number of player slots to be used by non-RS list players. When a reserved slot player joins the last player to join the server will be kicked.
Added unlock control to unranked servers -
Tier-1 Unlocks: All first tier unlocks can now be made available regardless of player rank on unranked servers.
Tier restriction control: Admins on unranked servers may now select which unlock tiers are available for use on the server. Please note that this setting does not grant access to unlocks that a player has not earned through ranked play.
Unranked Spectator Functionality - Added spectator player slots to unranked servers. Players may join a server as a spectator. Please note that spectator players will need to exit the server and rejoin as a player in order to join a team.
PunkBuster - Update to most current PB client files.
Fix for resupply exploits on unlimited ammo weapons and vehicles.
Players may no longer move inside of the cargo bay crates on titans using the sentry drone.
Demo packs drop through first section of the 3rd and 4th upper hallways of both titans
Away bonus is now properly calculated with in-game promotions
Ranks and current score should now be displayed correct.
Duty ribbons will no longer be awarded before the needed criteria have been met
Stats related to commander score will no longer be randomly reset to zero
Unable to tab to password field when using a dedicated server
Slowed down the speed that the news ticker cycles through messages
Fixed the issue that causes the highlighted section of the server to be shortened when looking at server information
Fixed the server browser issue that caused multiple menus to scroll at the same time.

We also wanted to thank everyone who helped us beta test this Update.

Best Holiday Wishes,
/Your Dice Live team
Winter_Lion

Post by Winter_Lion »

Thanks Ash.

At least it is a small one.

Winter :D
ImageImage
Ash2Dust
Executive
Executive

Post by Ash2Dust »

Cuz they still havent really fixed anything. LOL, just kidding, I havent tried it yet.
Goggles
Executive
Executive

Post by Goggles »

wow, I haven't even played on the last patch yet! Well, here's hoping it's not a completely different game by now :P
Hi!
speed_demon

Post by speed_demon »

They made the camo more effective...I used that with the Lambert a lot before, but now I will never use anything else!
GC BF1942:
5A|2|Pfc|*
6A|M|Capt.
7R|1|Sgt.*

@8-Maj.
GC BF2:
C1: US|SF|Lt.
C2: 3E*PVT
C7: BA*CPL
C8: ]C[Csm
C9: Neutral
matsif
Executive
Executive

Post by matsif »

dl'd, installed, havent played, but gonna play :twisted:
woke up this morning, put on my slippers, walked in the kitchen and died
SSnake_Plissken
Location: an obscure body in the S-K system, known to its inhabitants as the planet Earth

Post by SSnake_Plissken »

I haven't played a weeks, we should give all it a go again soon...
"The Korova milkbar sold milk-plus, milk plus vellocet or synthemesc or drencrom, which is what we were drinking. This would sharpen you up and make you ready for a bit of the old ultraviolence."
Winter_Lion

Post by Winter_Lion »

I played afterr installing it. In one sitting I was promoted twice, earned 3 upgrades and one each of badge and ribbon.

I like the choppers and the walkers. The hud displays and advanced electronics take some getting used to.

I played my first map with a local clan here and played as support. Picked up a field upgrade on the way to the enemy titan and was amazed at the arsenal you can carry.

We didnt mess with taking the missle sites cept as a decoy strat. We stormed the enemy titan and took it the hard way......Nothing but arses and elbows and it was an awesome win considering it was my first try at bf2142.

It helps immensely to go with an experienced squad leader a few times to get your bearings. Fast game and detailed maps get confusing to even seasoned BF vets and that's understandable.

No lag or glitches, slow map loads in relation to bf2 averages. I would hate to be a non upgraded noob in a few months trying to learn the game on public servers. Some of those upgrades are pretty big advantages in battle and between that and getting used to the new game, they will get murdellized over and over again. It takes a strong motivated player to be the target dummy for all those well equiped cyber killers from space.

A decent game...........but the price was brave on EA's part. Just a mod of BF2 really. Not the kind of mod BF community will ever do though. Impossible, because EA hardwired the code preventing such community improv and with only script style changes possible, EA will have the corner on mods from now on.

Money talks..........Bullshiate walks..........Glum :roll:
ImageImage
ph1l0r
Executive
Executive

Post by ph1l0r »

GC Mirror in place: http://europe.global-conflict.org/bf214 ... e_1.10.exe

Reads like 2142 is a huge step closer to be used for GC style matches.
just call me phil on ts, ingame, wherever. i'll even respond to phil in real life. wooohooo!
PinkAss

Post by PinkAss »

NOT 8)
Ramrod64

Post by Ramrod64 »

PinkAss wrote:NOT 8)
agree!
Ramrod, out!

Cu on Battlefield of =Global-Conflict=
current Campaign:
Winter_Lion

Post by Winter_Lion »

Ramrod64 wrote:
PinkAss wrote:NOT 8)
agree!
I

can relate to your refusal to move on my friends. I played the demo and hated it. Kept kicking me off servers and the staging area of the game is much more complicated than is need.

Still, I am having fun playing it and it is getting harder and harder to find a well populated BF2 public server that isn't full of smakkies and their little brothers tard.

The fun of playing massive online shooters is in the word "massive". Six or seven guys just have no hope of getting up a good game by themselves.

Sooooooooo...............We have a crew working the new game for tournament use as we speak anyways. We can run a BF3 tourney for as long as we can get rrecruits to play.

Remember camp. 8 in bf42. Very low enlistments and even those guys just lost interest in our tourney and stayed away in droves. We ended up terminating the campaign for lack of interest. Even Gudieron, one of the generals finally got mad, posted a nasty thread and blew away into the ethernet. Never to be seen again................lol.

Just the way it is.........you can't change it by not buying the new game. Only keep yourself out of the next cycle of fragging and bragging.

Simple as that...........Winter 8O
ImageImage
PinkAss

Post by PinkAss »

Nah...Bf2142 is doomed since begining and another crucial factor is Quake wars demo comming in 2nd of january , so I guess that'll make another split beetween community :P

Anyways , have fun and good luck with 2142 campaign.
I hope it works well.
Total_focus_haz

Post by Total_focus_haz »

havent bought it yet, wants the cenus. Is it worth it???
matsif
Executive
Executive

Post by matsif »

yes go buy it now haz.
woke up this morning, put on my slippers, walked in the kitchen and died