Dalian Plant
Round 1 = IPO: 63 SFB: 0
Round 2 = IPO: 28 SFB: 0
Round 3 = IPO: 0 SFB: 35
Round 4 = IPO: 14 SFB: 0
Total = IPO: 105 SFB: 35

Totals for the Day
IPO: 357 SFB: 287

IPO wins first attack rights by 70 tickets!

Well played everyone! There was great fighting on both sides and going into the 3rd map exactly even in tickets was really impressive! 70 tickets is not that wide of a wide spread and the sides were dead even in rounds won. I think this is going to be a really hard fought campaign.

It was great to see the server full for practically the entire day. I thank the HCs of both sides for getting their troops organized quickly between maps as well. While the starts were still a little delayed it was much better than usual. I had the actual start time today as 5 minutes past the hour and the breaks were only about 5 minutes longer than advertised as well. It's not where we want it yet but it is much improved and the TAs will work on getting that time down even more.

Again thank you to everyone who played and we look forward to many hard fought battles together. Remember to sign-up for the first City attacks of C8 this Tuesday (the EUBO and NABO).
[sig]Broken due to link being older than I am (in internet years at least) and laziness[/sig]
Cheesy
Executive
Executive

Post by Cheesy »

What a fun day :D Thanks to everyone on both sides who played. We had a full server the whole time. My agents did a fantastic job and the slimy bandits put up a great fight. My heart was pumping for the whole last map :D

I think this is going to be a great campaign :twisted:
Stonie
Executive
Executive

Post by Stonie »

Congratulations Interpol.

It was a great game, we had a great attendance.

Keep coming, today we proved all to you, that the armies are balanced.

If you don't mind my planes is leaving, I have to run before it gets stolen.

You won the BFI, happy hunting
ButchLion

Post by ButchLion »

Congrats to both Armys as the day was great with full attendance. I couldnt get on till the Dalian Plant and had a blast. Fun time for all even if one Army lost the intiative it was close enough to say its going to be an interesting Campaign 8. We need to get more on Tuesday's NABO so we can get it up and going too, dont want the EUBO to keep outdoing us. Above all else have fun.
BECOME A VOTABLE MEMBER!!!!
See ya in Da Game, Da Butcher
ButchLion.Image
aka [TRG]Butchvonlio, C4 PFC, C5 PFC, C6 CPL, C7 LTC , C8 Neutral, C9 Kpt., C10 Comodore, C11 lcp, C12 lcp, C13 lcp