styphon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

New BattleBlog - #9

Post by styphon »

HumanSpeedbumpAK

Re: New BattleBlog - #9

Post by HumanSpeedbumpAK »

I just logged in to share the new BatlleBlog. BESTED!

Battlefield 3 Tournament Administrator
Chefcook

Post by Chefcook »

Ok. I will NEVER leave my tank!
Regenrating Armor?
THANK you dice. ;)
ImageImage
Lets Cook and Roll!
HumanSpeedbumpAK

Post by HumanSpeedbumpAK »

That regen takes a pretty long time to kick in. If you can keep something that big hidden from fire long enough to have the auto regen kick in youve earned it.

Battlefield 3 Tournament Administrator
WoodenPlank

Post by WoodenPlank »

Well, there is confirmation that you'll have to choose between A2A and A2G roles for jets. I wonder what kind of differences there will be between fighters and attack.
Hoo hoo, Robin, I invented black-hawk whoring!
matsif
Executive
Executive

Post by matsif »

WoodenPlank wrote:Well, there is confirmation that you'll have to choose between A2A and A2G roles for jets. I wonder what kind of differences there will be between fighters and attack.
I'd be willing to bet its a2a missiles on fighters and bombs or a2g missiles (laser guided) on attack, and thats the only difference. so, as a pilot you'd have to decide (or the FC would have to decide) whether the pilot should kill tanks and armor on the ground to help ground troops or kill the jets/helis in the sky. the change sounds good to me, but we'll have to see how it gets implemented.

the auto regen on tanks, on the other hand, I think is stupid. hopefully it is a server setting we can change depending on how unbalanced it is. I'd rather have BF2 style (tanks repair each other if an engy is in it) or BC2 (required outside repairs from other players), adds more to team play. with tank regen a tank can go hide in the trees and hope it doesn't get UAV'd out and just sit there and repair, which doesn't seem to help team play in my view.
woke up this morning, put on my slippers, walked in the kitchen and died
Chefcook

Post by Chefcook »

Loadout doesnt depend on the airplane, it depends on the spawn-Selection of the Player.

Curious question: If the same plane is landed and another pilot is hopping in, will the loadout change?

Regenrating personal health is there, so why not regenrating health on my PRECIUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSS TANKSSSSSSSSSSS.

And i like the idea of immobilized but yet not killed tanks, still fighting off incominc troops, while engineers try to repair. Sounds like fun.
ImageImage
Lets Cook and Roll!
WoodenPlank

Post by WoodenPlank »

I'm curious about what threshold there is on the tank regeneration. The Battlelog mentioned that they only regenerate from light damage, and heavier damage needed an engineer.
Goggles
Executive
Executive

Post by Goggles »

WoodenPlank wrote:Well, there is confirmation that you'll have to choose between A2A and A2G roles for jets. I wonder what kind of differences there will be between fighters and attack.
I have really excited to see how different armies handle plane load-outs :)
Hi!
WoodenPlank

Post by WoodenPlank »

Goggles wrote:
I have really excited to see how different armies handle plane load-outs :)
Im sure theres at least one or two GCers that are secretly VERY happy about that.