Battlelog Custom Emblem

Discuss the campaign and all things BF.

Moderator: Executive

.Sup
Executive
Executive

Battlelog Custom Emblem

Post by .Sup »

If you'd like to upload your own image as your Battlelog Platoon logo then you can do so now by downloading a custom script here: http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/117314
I have already created one for my clan
Ferrit

Re: Battlelog Custom Emblem

Post by Ferrit »

That's pretty cool.
Hitman47
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Hitman47 »

I guess a globe with GC written inside of it would be a standard, we should lose the equals "=" since our tags are just GC nowadays. Now all we need is someone to make it..... :D
BF2: C5 - Corporal | C6 - Corporal | C7 - Feldwebel (Sergeant) | C8 - Neutral Peace Keeper | C9 - Captain | C10 - Grand Moff (HC) | C11 - Macaca (Staff Sergeant) | C12 - Major | C13 - Corporal
BF3: C1 - Colonel | C2 - General | C3 - Neutral | C4 - Brigadier | C5 - Private | C6 - Brigadier General
BF4: C1 - Tournament Admin | C2 - General
Winter_Lion

Post by Winter_Lion »

Hitman47 wrote:I guess a globe with GC written inside of it would be a standard, we should lose the equals "=" since our tags are just GC nowadays. Now all we need is someone to make it..... :D
I would think you could come up with something a littler more clever than that Hitman. We have done that globe bit and it has never gotten off the ground.

Or, and we could ask to Sushi to research it for us here,,.....The Daily Planet holds the copyright on such an icon. We may not want Superman lurking about.....lol.

Winter :D
WoodenPlank

Post by WoodenPlank »

I have the script installed, so if someone can come up with a good emblem, I will add it. I tried snipping the right hand portion of the banner at the top of the website, but the text is too wide to fit. Whomever made the image, if they could just redo the text a bit to make it fit within a narrower space, then I think it would be about perfect.
Winter_Lion

Post by Winter_Lion »

WoodenPlank wrote:I have the script installed, so if someone can come up with a good emblem, I will add it. I tried snipping the right hand portion of the banner at the top of the website, but the text is too wide to fit. Whomever made the image, if they could just redo the text a bit to make it fit within a narrower space, then I think it would 8) be about perfect.
Then it will be awesome. The part in red sounds like GC. A good omen.
.Sup
Executive
Executive

Post by .Sup »

WoodenPlank wrote:I have the script installed, so if someone can come up with a good emblem, I will add it. I tried snipping the right hand portion of the banner at the top of the website, but the text is too wide to fit. Whomever made the image, if they could just redo the text a bit to make it fit within a narrower space, then I think it would be about perfect.
Here is the PSD if you'd like to play with it
https://www.dropbox.com/home#:::35801389
WoodenPlank

Post by WoodenPlank »

.Sup wrote:
WoodenPlank wrote:I have the script installed, so if someone can come up with a good emblem, I will add it. I tried snipping the right hand portion of the banner at the top of the website, but the text is too wide to fit. Whomever made the image, if they could just redo the text a bit to make it fit within a narrower space, then I think it would be about perfect.
Here is the PSD if you'd like to play with it
https://www.dropbox.com/home#:::35801389
Unfortunately, I don't have photoshop handy.