Global Conflict News : Episode 2

Discuss the campaign and all things BF.

Moderator: Executive

HumanSpeedbumpAK

Global Conflict News : Episode 2

Post by HumanSpeedbumpAK »

Global Conflict News Episode 2!
Human Speebump Explains the O.E.C.D's first and most influential bill: The Trade Act of 2014

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYVPTbDBjCo[/youtube]

--In January of 2014 the first of many O.E.C.D. changes began to go into effect across the member countries. In order to restore proper economic balance, member nations would trade exclusively together, promoting growth of their own products rather than those of other countries. By the end of February 2014 the O.E.C.D. had all but shut down trade between member and non-member countries. All Exports, be it labor or trade item, were banned from Non-Member countries, effectively separating the world in two: O.E.C.D. and Non-O.E.C.D.

--While the O.E.C.D.'s policies helped to point Western Economy in a proper direction, the East began to show signs that a crash of it's own may be imminent. A vast majority of their new growth was based on Western outsourcing. Under the O.E.C.D. Corporations based in member nations could only employee persons residing in member nations. Millions of Eastern workers, telephone operators, toy and shoe makers, electronics providers, even car manufacturer Nissan collapsed as suddenly every O.E.C.D. member nation placed them under trade embargo. Eastern Investors, having wagered millions in exported goods and imported labor, were put in a dire situation.

--Factions broke out across most of the East. Some demanded their governments immediately join the O.E.C.D. They feared not doing so would lead to an inevitable "Eastern Collapse". Others felt bullied by the O.E.C.D., and refused to support countries whose uncontrollable greed had ultimately led them to their demise. Small skirmishes broke out across most of the Eastern globe. But none as bad as that seen in Iran.

--Iran was one of the first Eastern countries to have talks on joining the O.E.C.D. Iran hadn't benefited directly from "The Western Collapse," they had simply been bailed about by Russia. Political groups became divided, some seeing stability in joining the O.E.C.D. while others felt a loyalty to Russia, viewing them as economic saviors. It wasn't long before these debates spilled to the streets, as Anti-O.E.C.D. groups started resorting to terrorism as rumors mounted that Iranian Officials had been contacting the O.E.C.D. in secret for negotiations.

The events in Iran would result in The Iranian Civil Coup, and the formation of General Sushi's Red Cossacks. This and more in the next episode!

Battlefield 3 Tournament Administrator
HumanSpeedbumpAK

Re: Global Conflict News : Episode 2

If you liked Episodes 1 and 2 then get ready for more over the week!
On Thursday, Episode 3 - Rise of the Red Cossacks will be released, detailing General Sushi and his men.
On Friday, Episode 4 - The Acronym Army will be released, detailing General Brummie and the W.I.R.A.F.O.E.C.D.

Most importantly, Breaking News on Monday - Episode 5 will reveal the start of the first BF3 Global Conflict!

Don't miss it!

Ash2Dust
Executive
Executive

Post by Ash2Dust »

Nice Bump.
Not big on the Steven Hawkings voice over tho. If I knew how to create animated videos I'd have missile arcing over the screen with $$$ signs on them. More content needs more stimulus.
HumanSpeedbumpAK

Yeah i was mostly curious to see if anyone really payed attention to videos. If people like them I'll put more development time into future episodes. Otherwise Ill stick to text and images.

sushi
Executive
Executive

Post by sushi »

8) omg my Army is on Television!!!
HumanSpeedbumpAK

Haha if you liked that Sushi check out the new one!