Battleday 4/28

Discuss the campaign and all things BF.

Moderator: Executive

Ash2Dust
Executive
Executive

Battleday 4/28

Post by Ash2Dust »

I had the most fun today of BF3 Campaign 2.

So I'm creating a post where anyone else that had fun can post. Add pictures videos whatever, keep it both army friendly. Taunts and complaints go into your army's forum.

Battle after battle was simply intense. I missed the first hour, but when I jumped in, the action was thick and unrelenting. Kharg was constantly blood and sweat. Caspian was several round of calls for no spawns as the tickets came down to a hold your breath. Damavand was a bit more pain. But still, no matter the lead, communication and advancement were paramount. I loved the 32 on 32 action.

Salute to my brothers in Hitcorp and salute to KI for bringing the action. May we continue these types of battles.

-Ash HI5
Zimmin

Re: Battleday 4/28

Post by Zimmin »

Even though I was only in the last couple of battles, I had a blast. Favorite part of the day was when Spreez and I had those awesome jeep runs in the tunnel!
AlbinoKalle69

Post by AlbinoKalle69 »

I had a lot of fun on Kharg especially when I got my revenge on Sushi after he knifed me in the first round :twisted:.
FlashofSilver

Post by FlashofSilver »

The last part of Damavand round 2, when the entire army swarmed C was seriously epic. I was continuously reviving (The Spreez Attack Method) trying to push out of one of those tiny little side tunnels, it was utter chaos. We didn't make it, but it was epic nonetheless.
bigdcowboys22
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by bigdcowboys22 »

I agree with ash, 32v32 is epic. The way GC was meant to play the game. Excellent effort by everyone, and a hats off to the KI airforce who really brought their A game this week. You bastards killed me too much
Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan.

Leadership is getting someone to do what they don't want to do, to achieve what they want to achieve.
Shrapnel
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Shrapnel »

Absolutely fantastic battles, though they certainly raised my blood pressure as FC. Thanks to all the guys who stood by for hours in the waiting room channels for their chance to play. Hopefully it was worth it for everyone. I agree that 32v32 on one server is much better than 20v20 on two.
[sig]Broken due to link being older than I am (in internet years at least) and laziness[/sig]
.Sup
Executive
Executive

Post by .Sup »

I agree Ash, playing on a full server after a while really makes it more intense and fun. I had a great time playing with my squad. Its been way too long since I was able to do my thing and just unleash the energy onto the enemy.
sushi
Executive
Executive

Post by sushi »

AlbinoKalle69 wrote:I had a lot of fun on Kharg especially when I got my revenge on Sushi after he knifed me in the first round :twisted:.
My pleasure!
LCourage
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by LCourage »

Dear Hitcorp members,

Thank you for a wonderful experience playing Battlefield 3 last Saturday. Your strategies and game play keep me always on my toes. I would like to send my deepest apologies for knifing many of you. I understand how humiliating it is for you. But also understand how equally embarrassed I am. See in my old age I often mistake the melee button for the left mouse button. Gaming with you youngsters is often confusing for this old noob. You don't realize how bad it is. At one point during the battle, I got lost on the map. While I was lost I ran into a tank which startled me and made me drop my C4 all over the ground. I ran two laps around the tank looking to find my C4 until I gave up. When I tried to run away I tripped over a rock and landed on the detonator. Unfortunately I accidentally killed most of the Hit officer corps including Hitman and Sushi. I was utterly abashed. So please accept my deepest apologies and have pity on an old, forgetful gamer who can only afford small increments of time to play due to having two jobs, two kids, three pets and a pregnant wife.

With seeping gratitude,

LC/Bush
Tunnel Snakes rule!
Hitman47
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Hitman47 »

cool story bro, too bad its only a story
BF2: C5 - Corporal | C6 - Corporal | C7 - Feldwebel (Sergeant) | C8 - Neutral Peace Keeper | C9 - Captain | C10 - Grand Moff (HC) | C11 - Macaca (Staff Sergeant) | C12 - Major | C13 - Corporal
BF3: C1 - Colonel | C2 - General | C3 - Neutral | C4 - Brigadier | C5 - Private | C6 - Brigadier General
BF4: C1 - Tournament Admin | C2 - General
haruky
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by haruky »

I almost knifed .Sup multiple times only to have him turn around and shoot me down...

And then I get knifed by him later on. :c
Image[/url]
Juffalo
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Juffalo »

Definitely the most fun I've had since my first battleday. Big epic battles and close rounds all day.
.Sup
Executive
Executive

Post by .Sup »

haruky8 wrote:I almost knifed .Sup multiple times only to have him turn around and shoot me down...

I don't remember knifing you but I do remember the time when you were recon, running behind me and I rapidly turn towards you. I'm not even sure why I turned, I guess experience, not being turned to the same direction too long.
haruky
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by haruky »

.Sup wrote:
haruky8 wrote:I almost knifed .Sup multiple times only to have him turn around and shoot me down...

I don't remember knifing you but I do remember the time when you were recon, running behind me and I rapidly turn towards you. I'm not even sure why I turned, I guess experience, not being turned to the same direction too long.
I lied. It was Robawillis that knifed me I think.

I was so close to grabbing your tags...
Image[/url]
matsif
Executive
Executive

Post by matsif »

kharg probably would have gone better if my joystick would have worked, blew up 2 jets on the rocks and landed way outside my target on another drop...definitely rusty in this squad leader thing.

would also like to thank hitcorp for making my first time FCing bf3 a pain in the rear on damavand...stop shooting my MAV dammit!!! :mrgreen:

caspian was a treat. as much as I liked tehran last week, caspian this week reminded me of all the hard fought battles on zatar wetlands and daqing oilfields in bf2. close in tickets, lots of "DON'T RESPAWN IF YOU DIE AND EVERYONE BE MEDIC" on ts, spreez diving everywhere like a drunk maniac to get revives...definitely a great day in GC history.
woke up this morning, put on my slippers, walked in the kitchen and died