HitCorp surrenders to Kinetic Influence

Discuss the campaign and all things BF.

Moderator: Executive

haruky
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Re: HitCorp surrenders to Kinetic Influence

Post by haruky »

This was one of the highlights of my 14 years of gaming.
Thanks to all of the TAs and HC for making this happen. I know that Reddit influx must have been a giant pain in the butt to deal with but your patience really paid off and made C2 really enjoyable for many people!

I had a wonderful time with the HiT players and made a lot of great friends here too. This community is by far one of the best communities I had the pleasure of playing with and look forward to meeting more people next campaign!

B/c of GC, I finally have people to pub around with! Except... I find myself wanting to play against them just so I can take their tags....

Anyway, well done KI for winning the C2. And hats off to HiT for playing through and sticking around through the hammerings we received the past few weeks!
Image[/url]
FlashofSilver

Post by FlashofSilver »

I also add my thanks, it is obviously not an easy job making these happen and I'm grateful for the effort made.
mrBLUE9
Executive
Executive

Post by mrBLUE9 »

Many thanks for everyone at GC, from the TAs to the players of KI and Hitcorp. This is a great community and I'm proud of making part of it. :)
Cheesy
Executive
Executive

Post by Cheesy »

Oh my god, Wake Island round 2 yesterday was so intense 8O Who was FCing that on hit side? What a round :)
Rolten

Post by Rolten »

Thanks to everyone! As part of the Reddit wave the beginning was kind of chaotic, but this is the friendliest community I know and I always look forward to my Saturday-night-GC-night. Hope this won't chance too much when I'm moving in two months and starting university, because I'd hate to no longer squad up with you guys or unleash my M16A3 upon you :D
Image Image Image Image Image Image
haruky
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by haruky »

Cheesy wrote:Oh my god, Wake Island round 2 yesterday was so intense 8O Who was FCing that on hit side? What a round :)
Ahaha. I agree. That was one of the most intense games at GC. I was FCing for HiT for it. Who was FC on KI side??
Image[/url]
thallus

Post by thallus »

It was an awesome campaign. I enjoyed every week and every battle. Looking forward to C3 and playing with people from KI.

Congratulations to Kinetic Influence. You guys know your stuff.
Snow1Wolf

Post by Snow1Wolf »

Many thanks to all you guys, I have the most wonderful gaming experience out of this, this kind of community is what I want out of every games I play(or IRL), too bad that is just impossible.
For CAFFEINE!!!!!