Discuss the campaign and all things BF.

Moderator: Executive

dan1mall
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Re: Tuesday Small Maps

Post by dan1mall »

cant wait either,
Ill be there for the EU bit. Cant make the NA one, as this is my last week of exams!
See you guys on the battlefield ^^
LCourage
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by LCourage »

I wanted to make both battles today since I'm off. However, my newborn is in the hospital for some stomach issues along with my wife. So I'm at home with my other two daughters and my SSDrive is messing up. So I'll be out of pocket for a few days.
Tunnel Snakes rule!
.Sup
Executive
Executive

Post by .Sup »

BushMaster wrote:I wanted to make both battles today since I'm off. However, my newborn is in the hospital for some stomach issues along with my wife. So I'm at home with my other two daughters and my SSDrive is messing up. So I'll be out of pocket for a few days.
Hope all will be well soon, with your newborn, ssd is not that important. Good luck.
Juffalo
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Juffalo »

so I actually had a really good time last tuesday. That last round we had on Seine was a blast. I think the maps like seine ( 4 point maps that offer lots of opportunity for lateral movement and some strategic play) are going to be a lot of fun for this kind of thing and will give some aspiring generals a good platform to practice their leadership abilities.

I encourage more people to come out if you like this sort of thing. I won't be able to make it Tuesday but hopefully I will be showing up again when the campaign starts