Necromancer
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Re: Global Conflict TV

Post by Necromancer »

5-10 minutes to upload? 8O
i can only dream..
-“Regret your helplessness…and feel despair.”
Achievement Unlocked: Battlefield 4 Uninstalled!!
Necromancer
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Necromancer »

nx-jojo
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by nx-jojo »

phpBB [video]
and as always all games in my playlist (maps 3 and 4 will need a bit more time to process):
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... oLfczYrfoK

Edit: @Necro where are the coms??? so boring to watch without them XD
also i can recommend increasing the size of the minimap, vehicle FoV and the usage of thermal sight as both gunner and driver. all of those are very usefull imo.

Edit2: @Necro or funhit what program do you use for seeing ingame who is talking on TS? i do have TS on 2nd monitor but it is rather hard to see who is talking when on CC
fUNh1t

Post by fUNh1t »

nx-jojo wrote:funhit what program do you use for seeing ingame who is talking on TS? i do have TS on 2nd monitor but it is rather hard to see who is talking when on CC
Playclaw
nx-jojo
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by nx-jojo »

tyvm
Necromancer
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Necromancer »

nx-jojo wrote: Edit: @Necro where are the coms??? so boring to watch without them XD
comms deleted for competitive reasons.
comms version for EVIL members
nx-jojo wrote:Edit2: @Necro or funhit what program do you use for seeing ingame who is talking on TS?
I use project kryptonite, it hasn't been updated for a while and sometimes has problems (like hooking with dxtory, configuring or listing my name 3 times) but it works.
Tea-Assault
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Tea-Assault »

nx-jojo wrote:
phpBB [video]
That's some good gameplay footage man, the reason why comms are removed sometimes is so that you can't hear people chatting crap about the other side.
the end is really fµcking nigh
cancel_man
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by cancel_man »

Tea-Assault wrote:the reason why comms are removed sometimes is so that you can't hear people chatting crap about the other side.
Who would do such a thing?! :-o
cancel_man
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by cancel_man »

From another thread, here's something I threw together combining 3 perspectives from a battle (FC/Commander, Infantry and TA/Spectator). The idea was to capture plan, command & execution over comms and see it from a multiple views; since none of us get to see and hear it all on battle day. The 3 views are synchronized so it's real time, not a highlight cut... which means it's not terribly exciting, but shows how a few minutes of a battle unfold.

http://youtu.be/5Jq9DoEBd8o

http://youtu.be/-OKlwv_kX-w

http://youtu.be/SS_859LzJ30

Thanks to G0nzo for the FC view and Sloth for the Spectator view. I'd like to keep playing with this multi-perspective approach. If you're interested in helping/providing footage, I'd be happy to hear from you!
CaptJagermeister
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by CaptJagermeister »

What do you guys use to record your gameplay? I've got an nvidia card so I could use shadowplay but it has a max of 20 minutes
nx-jojo
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by nx-jojo »

i use mirillis action!
very good program, pretty large files and you have to convert them before uploading but i like the quality.

afaik in shadowplay only the shadow function has a 20 min cap. you can also record the usual way and that should not be capped.
cancel_man
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by cancel_man »

CaptJagermeister wrote:What do you guys use to record your gameplay? I've got an nvidia card so I could use shadowplay but it has a max of 20 minutes
I'm using ShadowPlay. The "Shadow time" (DVR) mode has a limit of 20 minutes, but the traditional/continuous record is unlimited. I know that's confusing, but they're a different way of capturing: Traditional record (Alt+F9 by default) starts recording and doesn't stop until you manually stop it. It only records things after you've started the record. Shadow Time recording (Alt+F10 by default) saves the last few minutes of gameplay (you set the amount of time). The advantage of Shadow Time is that you're not always recording, creating huge files, but you can still capture cool moments after they happen. I often have those "oh man! I wish I had been recording that!" and then I hit my Shadow Time button and it's recorded :wink:

And the best part: You can use Shadow Time while you're doing a traditional record! So while I record the entire round (~20 mins), I'll also hit my Shadow button any time something really cool happens. At the end of the match, I have a long master record file and a few 1 minute highlights. So typically I can turn around a highlight reel in under 5 minutes.

Here's how I do it:
Mode = Shadow & Manual (best of both worlds)
Shadow time = 1 minute (usually anything exciting that happens in game last less than a minute)
Quality = Medium (22MB/s - considering all my stuff goes on YouTube to play back at like 6MB/s, 20MB/s is an adequate master record IMO. If you're serious about super high quality and have the HDD space, go High or Custom)
Audio = In-game & Microphone (so you'll hear game sounds + Teamspeak + my heavy breathing/sneezing/eating)
Spoiler: show
Since it's an h.264/mp4 record you can upload directly to YouTube or you can edit it in most NLE's.

I love Shadowplay. Because the record hardware is baked into your GPU, you don't take a noticeable performance hit and you can record 60fps video without locking your gameplay to 60fps (I play at 144hz max). Plus it's compressed video so it doesn't take a ton of HDD space and you can upload it without re-encoding.
Last edited by cancel_man on Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Necromancer
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Necromancer »

i use pirated copy of Dxtory :silent: .
Tea-Assault
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Tea-Assault »

cancel_man wrote:
Tea-Assault wrote:the reason why comms are removed sometimes is so that you can't hear people chatting crap about the other side.
Who would do such a thing?! :-o
Haha, That was glorious! no I mean when you're watching a video and you hear something you weren't expecting

Why you so mean :'(
the end is really fµcking nigh
CaptJagermeister
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by CaptJagermeister »

Thanks a bunch cancel :thumbup: , will do this next battleday