Teamspeak discipline

Discuss the campaign and all things BF.

Moderator: Executive

Kismet
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Teamspeak discipline

Post by Kismet »

We have people (CognitoCon) abusing the interim teamspeak privileges to kick people from channels and otherwise be a nuisance for personal reasons. This interim ability is being abused, and so I'm writing this to ask for improvement to keep such abuse from recurring.
Róka

Re: Teamspeak discipline

Post by Róka »

krrhh-hhhhh
ImageImage
Kismet
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Kismet »

It's really a ridiculously childish issue of being repeatedly kicked from a channel by people I'd muted.

CognitoCon and bitesizebeef
Henidhor
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Henidhor »

I find it works better when you don't tell people you mute them. But seriously, wtf guys?

Also, the ability to edit other peoples' descriptions is also very prone to abuse... :roll:
BF3:
C2: [K22S] Kinetic Influence - Senior Operative
C3: [PI3d] PRIDe - Lieutenant
C4: [G1S] Gladius - Sergeant
C5: [KYT] Kitten Adventure Rainbow Time - Private 1st Class
C6: [SIP] International Monetary Fund - Private
BF4
C1: [AD] Allied Forces - Private
TacticalVirus
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by TacticalVirus »

Everyone (minus the TAs ofcourse) was stripped of rank, I didn't think we could kick anyone...unless it's considering the guest group as "equal rank".

Still, Duke's been on TS for hours now, so if it's something that's just happened I would think he'd have been the person to go to....
CognitoCon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by CognitoCon »

We already talked to Duke. Kismet was there. I don't really see the point of this post besides trying to cause trouble.
Kismet
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Kismet »

Cognito behaved poorly. I'm willing to forgive, but he refuses to admit he did anything wrong. He spreads the blame to bitesizebeef, who kicked me a second time, and so it's "okay".

It's not a huge deal, I just feel betrayed by who I had previously considered a friend. It's bad behavior however you slice it, and while I might be okay with the transgression, I don't think it's something that GC is interested in overlooking.

It might be between campaigns, and there's some relaxation, but it's still not okay to behave in this way. Is it really so hard to respect others in the TS server main channels?
Kismet
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Kismet »

If he would only admit kicking people from channels only for muting them is wrong, we wouldn't have a problem, but Cognito refuses such common sense.

He deleted the post I was responding to.
CognitoCon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by CognitoCon »

Sure, kicking you from the channel was probably wrong. However, harassing us and making death threats was probably not the correct response to such a mild violation.
Digz
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Digz »

Bock also did that when everyone and i mean everyone was present at channel so i guess nobody gives a ....
Shrapnel
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Shrapnel »

Let's not let this digress any further gentlemen.

I think everyone involved knows where mistakes were made, lets not repeat them. If you feel this is not resolved between yourselves please resolve it through PMs.
[sig]Broken due to link being older than I am (in internet years at least) and laziness[/sig]